Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Me: This won't scan.

Idiot customer: Oh. The shelf tag said it was $2.99. I even compared the UPC from the item to the tag, just to make sure it was the correct one.

Oh wow you think you're SO funny telling that tired old joke? loving MORONS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Cashier: Listen carefully. You may ask one question and one question only. One of us cashiers always tells the truth and one of us always lies.

Customer: So...you must be the one that always tells the truth.

Cashier: Um...gently caress. Could you just...turn around for a second?

google THIS

Entropic posted:

Had a customer come in to pick up his computer this morning, and he calls back an hour later, get this, complaining about the bees!
I tell him, it's a Windows 7 machine man, you're gonna have a few bees in there.
He gets all mad and says there weren't bees when he brought it in.
Well no poo poo sherlock, what do you think we do here?

• Locked thread