Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
Here's the thread to vent about the bane of our existence - the customer! They're all morons!

Our vending machine at work only takes change, five dollar notes and ten dollar notes. A guy came in with a fifty and asked if I had change.
"No."
"Oh, okay."
loving morons! Why do they think we have change for the machine?

Another one comes in, wanted to borrow my pen so she could sign her assignment. GRR! BRING YOUR OWN PEN!

We used to give out free coffee cups, but we stopped doing that a week ago. Sure enough, in waltzes Mr Moron:

"Do you still have coffee cups?"
"No."
"Oh, okay then."

loving MORONS! :argh: :argh: :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
:v: Hi, the vending machine won't take my change.
:nono: It's out of order.
:v: Oh. Why isn't there a sign on it?
:nono: Hello? If you take a flashlight and look down the slot, you can see the coins jammed in there? FUCKWIT!

Starshark
"Hi, I'd like to renew this book but the system won't let me-"
"I bet you don't even know who said 'Art is anything you can get away with,' do you?"
"Uhh... Andy Warhol?"
"YOU SEE - THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG!"

• Locked thread