Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

quote:

Thanks for all your support. I have been overwhelmed by the public's support since last Wednesday. Every day there is a new report of free speech being closed down in Australia. The Coopers controversy, traditional marriage supporters being hounded out of their jobs, and today Ayaan Hirsi Ali has had to cancel her visit to our country. Dreadful. I refuse to be silenced, I refuse to surrender to the manufactured outrage industry and the militant Gay-Left Stalinists that have overwhelmed the Mainstream Media. With so many mutant changes being made to Australia's way of life - Safe Schools, safe spaces, the persecution of the QUT students, the rise of anti-white racism, Human Rights Commission racial quotas, etc, free speech matters more than ever. It's our way to fight to save our country and push back against cultural Marxism in our major institutions. That's what Mark Latham's Outsiders aims to achieve. I greatly value your support and encouragement. The censorious Left can get nicked: this is the forum they can't touch!

Truly the voice Australia needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

cheese-cube posted:

Right now there's ~25 dinguses protesting in the middle of Murray St Mall in Perth. They're wearing Guy Fawkes masks, standing in a square back-to-back, some are holding signs which say TRUTH and others are holding laptops which are playing some kind of video but of course you can't see it in the glare of the sun. None of them are talking or interacting with people. Basically the demonstration I've ever seen as I have no fuckin clue what their message is. Anyone have an idea?

There's also a cop car and a wagon there with four cops standing around looking bemused and bored.

Saw them the other day in Sydney and I'm pretty sure it's PETA or something protesting animal cruelty.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Dee Madigan would be so much cooler if she wasn't a Labor shill.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
I just want to know what happens to those already here on 457s.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

What in the everloving gently caress is this poo poo

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
This is a really fascinating slap fight, guys. Do go on for a few more pages.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

sick of Applebees posted:

Friggin' snowflakes melting down about free speech

Or just generally in warm weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
What genius spliced Human and Toad DNA together to create Piers Akerman?

• Locked thread