Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
I watched the first episode and I do not remember half of these people. I need the gimmicky teams back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

blue squares posted:

Shamir is pathetic, and he should have incurred a time penalty for breaking a window

That's exactly what I was hoping for/expecting.

I felt so bad for his teammate but he called an ambulance for ball cramps!!!!

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
It's so annoying when the teams make Uturn decisions based on popularity instead of strategy. Even if you don't like Vanck and Ashton, it's not like they were a team you'd have to worry about.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

ShakeZula posted:

And it's especially frustrating because they managed to get there before so many other stronger teams. But no, everyone had their big bitch session and decided Vanck was just too awful to have around. Hope Michael/Liz and Brooke/Scott enjoy looking back on their great gamesmanship in a week or two as The Boys easily crush them in some random physical task.

Vanck didn't even seem that bad??? Like he was unsociable but who cares? His team didn't like the Boys who are the primary competition. Why eliminate them?

• Locked thread