Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah someone did the math not long ago and said if they kept the rings it would be somewhere around 9-10 feet tall.

An entire team hauling it around the ice on their shoulders like a huge log would look amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh that is amazing

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grack posted:

At first glance it looks like Cleary isn't wearing shorts

lol it took me a second too

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/status/875893303748722688

I'LL TAKE IT :toot:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

custance says a pick and a prospect

grats phantoms

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Michigan has been a mess lately so who knows what he's like but i'm guessing just an AHL guy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah Madsen did a great job for Harvard.

also the flyers having so many goalie prospects that they can give one up is a really hosed up concept to me

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Giving up Madsen kinda sucks

yeah but it's not as if the well is otherwise dry on goalie prospects right now

which is a strange and foreign feeling, mind you, but yeah

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:laffo:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's a shockingly convenient LTIR for the hawks after Hossa was saying right after they were eliminated that he wanted to come back.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I don't doubt skin conditions are very real with hockey players, and I'm sure it's as real with Hossa as it is with any other players. What I question here is the timing of all this. Suddenly he can't put on hockey equipment and the hawks get some incredibly badly needed cap relief.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah wasn't Hossa's contract suuuupper front-loaded?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Yeah, usually it's the European guy infecting the Black Hawk guy to get what they want.

Hell yeah :thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Shawn Cotureier posted:

VEGAS IS TAKING BELLEMARE :tastykake:

:havlat::woop::havlat:

gently caress yessssss

• Locked thread