Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Captain Invictus posted:

In regards to the Wall Titan, a small spoiler: they will not get to it this season. Maybe not next season either, if it's another 12-episode one. There's a lot to cover between now and where the manga's at, seriously. Also, "don't google anything about AoT especially not character names" still very much applies, moreso now than ever

Question for the manga readers: does the comic stay good? Or I guess I should say, if I'm the type of person who really liked the first season, flaws and all, does it maintain, or does it go off the rails or start to drag? I mean, I'll stay the course regardless because the show's spiderman-sword-fighting makes for some of the coolest action in an anime but I'd like to regulate my expectations accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Arrgytehpirate posted:

WHO IS THE BEAST TITAN? Ahhhhhhhh

Well, with the implication being that he's able to make other people into Titans, and the fact that he looks like a neanderthal, maybe he's the very first titan? The progenitor of the...species, disease, whatever it ultimately turns out to be.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

:vince:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Freakazoid_ posted:

I'm more interested in this warrior stuff now. It might give us some insight as to what the people beyond the wall have been up to.
I'm guessing it's some sort of Titan caste system, though of course it's still too early to tell just how unified their "society" is.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Hey, can someone remind me how long ago the Titans first appeared? And when the walls were built too, for that matter.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Conspiratiorist posted:

Well, Wit Studio have Mahou Tsukai no Yome...
I'm fine with that.

E:

SpartanIV posted:

I look forward to discussing season 3 with the other two remaining anime-only viewers :v:
:hf:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I just hope the third season comes out in a reasonable amount of time. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Freakazoid_ posted:

It doesn't look like Bertholdt's hands were cut when Mikasa cut his throat. Also, they left Ymir's left hand on.

Maybe his arms are just gone because of the angle at which Einer bit him out? :shrug:

• Locked thread