Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm ready to poo poo on every episode and talk about how the earlier seasons were better in true TVIV tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Mike buying a gps for $1000+ in the middle of the night at an abandoned rail station like he's buying the loving iranian nuclear codes dude just go to bestbuy

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I know the answer is "because the tv people don't want to do it", but couldn't that tape get Saul disbarred at least? It doesn't need to be criminally provable to do that as far as I know

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

One of the several reasons I personally was a little confused about the gas caps is because I was assuming it was original put there on the burner car at the same time the horn honking happened, so the car switch made no sense.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Everyone understood "mike tracker replace trick". Nobody was like huh what is that thing??? But the exact doings were shot confusingly (not necessarily a bad thing). It's assumed this show is smart enough that they wouldn't just TV magic weird impossible poo poo so you know there is a logical answer but you have to dig for it because it doesn't explain it to you.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Just the fact that so many people didn't understand it literally proves that something about it was unclear

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I watch almost everyting in 30 second to 5 minute bursts. I pause and diddle something else then unpause and repeat. I find it makes for more a more efficient viewing experience.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Chuck kills Kim with his force lightning he has been charging inside himself

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Tenzarin posted:

The investment banked Kim and Jimmy worked over is gonna show up working for Mesa Verde.

If your financial professional can get swindled like that do you really want them working for your finance company or do you want that person who swindled the financial professional

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Two questions

1. Why is a Mexican chicken fast food place that busy at 7:30 in the morning

and

2. I forget, have Jimmy and Kimmy banged

also it makes BB a little weird that Mike is so loyal to Gus and against Saul when he was with Saul before he even knew Gus.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

FuriousxGeorge posted:

They have banged.

Nice

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I wanted Gus to be like dude your watch is clearly not broken

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'd be fine if they pretend BB didn't exist

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I have never seen chicken and waffles irl and always thought it was gross sounding. Do people actually eat that ew

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

We should have let the south secede.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

This show isn't an episodic anthology? Boy I have some rewatching to do

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Uh he kinda does have to charge as much as Burger King or whatever. Probably more because he doesn't have the scale. For one it would just look fishy if a resteraunt sold food for at or below cost, and B. he has to be making legitimate profits to launder the drug money in with

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

Listening to the podcast, I was reminded of the scene of that bridge or whatever with the runoffs under it. It looked like a miniature. Pretty cool.

I thought they were waaaaay too steep to climb but the he did it and I was like whoa

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

some guy on the bus posted:

We know Mike doesn't look younger than he did 10 years ago on Breaking Bad. We just have to suspend disbelief for it. We could do that for Aaron if it made sense for him to show up. Unfortunately, it doesn't. He never met Saul or Mike before BB.

I'm sure he got stoned and bought some chicken at some point

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jimmy: Chuck I cannot believe you would do that. I am officially changing my name to Saul Goodman. I have....broken bad

*winks at camera*

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It would have been way better for one thing

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

You would have to be diagnosable retarded to not think he was the manager

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Regardless of how its prepared chicken is NOT a breakfast food

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Aardark posted:

Serving suggestion: keep frozen??

You use them as ice cubes for a salty delicious potatoey cocktail

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

No that's Gayle who was the secret lover to Gus which is why he was so mad that they killed him

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Hamlin gets depressed, quits the legal profession, gains 150 pounds, shaves his head and joins the DEA

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

You are all assuming he is going to call the police or whatever

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

timp posted:

The last time I felt this way he passed out in a copy shop and hit his head real hard and I sorta felt bad for him :smith:

Next time, however, I'm not so sure he'll get that from me. Kind of want to see a courtroom freakout on this level https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ew6K0W3RY

Jack should have been the pretty with a prior prosecutor guy that ate his fries tonight

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I don't have any experience with the long dick of the law but wouldn't the police basically give him a "ticket" that says yo come to court you were arrested if they showed up to a calm placid family dispute like that instead of baking him away

Pretty sure they wouldn't even show up for anything less than attempted ax murder in some places

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Was there a purpose to Mike firing shots into the air, other than to toy with them?

Great episode.

It's so they wouldn't be alarmed when he shot the shoes and go search the truck for bullet holes or something

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What kind of animal allows you to get a shot at it once a minute five times without running away is a mystery to me but I've never been to Mexico. Maybe their animals are stupider than ours.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Wasn't there money in the tires not drugs

If it was drugs the dog would smell it through the tires anyway

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Did anyone else think the beefy passenger mexican was Tuco at first

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jimmy is going to get cornered by Mike in a vacant construction site. He desperately grasps for anything to fend him off with. Attempting to strike with the piece of rebar he found, Mike catches it midair and throws it away.

Mike: James McGill, you have been....disbarred

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I noticed they had Tyrus in the background of the Gus showdown scene and thought it was odd because he came after Victor was box cuttered.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is Chuck perhaps.... not actually allergic to electricity???

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jimmy locks an electric dog bark collar on Chuck so he can't speak to testify without getting zapped

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jimmy switches the regular pen for a prank one that shocks you when you click it when Chuck is signing his tesimony, Chuck dies.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I would be shocked if she has more than one more scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If I had to choose, I would want to be Hamlin irl

• Locked thread