Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It's me, I'm the bad guy. I was watching the episode while drinking heavily and using my phone and occasionally going outside for cigarettes and I had no clue what was going on with Mike. This is my confession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I have my own issues in life but I can't loving wrap my head around the fact that you care enough about the show to post on the Internet about it yet like a goddamn bonobo monkey you can't sit down for the loving hour and three minutes it takes to watch this live or the loving 43 minutes it takes to watch this recorded stolen pirated or on demand thanks to iTunes. You couldn't sit you're dumb rear end down long enough to watch this loving show this piece of art? You had to have your loving cigarette so loving badly 1 to 3? I don't know how many cigarettes you needed in an hour but you had to have a few and just had to drink so heavily that it was impossible for you to follow what amounts to a young adult soap opera? Heaven loving help us if you were in charge of the nuclear football because we would all be dead.

I mean, I paused it when I went outside to smoke. I'm not a monster.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Fly was tough for fans watching week to week as it aired for good reasons, Fly is however a good episode.

Everyone was right.

Except the guy who only saw it for the first time on a binge-through and hated it, that guy is wrong.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Huell was Kim in disguise.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

Kim is Skyler White and Marie Schrader's estranged half-sister.

This I like.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

A twisted-faced Chuck sends Jimmy to Sandpiper Crossing to kill all the old people.

Jimmy (just finished his transition to Saul Goodman): Where is Kim? Is she safe? Is she alright?

Chuck: It seems, in your anger, you killed her.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Oh, right.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

This show would be more fun if all the Cinnabon employees were Albuquerque criminals sent there by the dissapearer.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Steve2911 posted:

We really need a new episode.

I pledge to never stop drinking and enjoying the crap out of this show, or sillyposting about it. I am a fan of Better Call Saul.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I thought it was good, but I watched it with the sound off during an appointment at the optometrist.

Does anyone else find the constant Los Pollos Hermanos product placement just a little excessive??

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

It's a big country. I know a place in Wilmington Delaware that makes very good chicken and waffles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

So the bar hearing results in some bullshit that Jimmy can't practice the law under the name James McGill anymore and he has to come up with a new name to get around that. Done.

• Locked thread