Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Reminder: Chuck is a oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Windows XP. :allears:

Are they still doing Story Sync?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh, fuckin' Chris Hardwick. I thought they were going to reair it immediately and took a shower about 10 minutes in. :fuckoff:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wow, Chuck's gently caress-up and he's going to guilt Ernie into confidentiality.

All while Ernie didn't think anything of Chuck using an electronic device.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"You have to hide them."

Rules for Chuck's secret clubhouse!

E- Hamlin has had enough of Chuck's bullsh--:stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's not the tape.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

lotus circle posted:

Goddamit man, you gotta punch him!

Might as well at this point. :smith:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm going to ruin you, but it's to HELP you!"

...Jimmy doesn't go before he terrorizes Chuck, though. :golfclap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's as ice-cold as Butters' speech to his grandma in the episode where she bullied him.

"Someday, someday soon, you're gonna die and well...I'll still be here".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Chuck's pressing on, but slightly rattled.

e- He's going to have to go into the courthouse. They're not going to shut the power off for him. :unsmigghh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Chuck just can't let it go.

Mike's and Jimmy's stories need to be two different shows now, gently caress it, I'd watch both.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I called the duplicate tape the second Jimmy broke the first one. Question now is what do they do to fight it. :getin:

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I dig the episode layout where the cartel and Jimmy main plots are mostly contained and segregated, with cartel all the first part and Jimmy the second part.

This really would help with the "give me two separate shows at this point" thing I was talking about last week.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is a flashback to the start of the descent into the madness, isn't it?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy poo poo, he'd have saved face just admitting to his "issue".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The ambient lighting being the only lighting in the hearing room is menacing. :suspense:

This also feels like foreshadowing for Chuck's self-destruction.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

They need to wrap this up tonight because I don't want to wait a week.

I'd also be down for a Mike-only episode next week.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Hamlin admitting this whole thing is going to be a mess with untold amounts of collateral damage and Chuck just laughs it off

He's so pious about his admiration for the sacred nature of the law, yet "His judgment cometh, and that right soon" or whatever the line was from the end of Shawshank.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nepotism argument.

(Imagine a GIF of a reaction to a basketball rejection here).

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

lotus circle posted:

Why do I feel like Rebecca is going to make a surprise appearance at the courtroom.

"The flight's delayed".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We knew, but :vince: :tviv: :allbuttons: :killdozer: anyway.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"They didn't know about AIDS until 1981, either".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Michael McKean is akin to Kevin Spacey in House of Cards where his character is a scumbag you'd have to restrain yourself from punching if you met in real life because he plays the character so well that they seem so real and you'd have to remind yourself it's an actor. It's wild.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This whole loving episode... my god...

Jimmy goes full heel. :psyduck:

Hamlin becomes the bad guy again :psyboom:

CHUCK BECOMES A SYMPATHETIC CHARACTER :dogbutton:.

And I still have like 15 minutes to go in this episode.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Put him on the spot. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Chuck fell off the wagon, but it's still dragging him down the road (even though he used a phone which had to have had at least a little electrical power).

Also, Jimmy thought he'd be able to put the friends back together...except it's not going to work that way.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Chuck is out of his god drat mind at levels we've never seen before.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

jon joe posted:

This isn't Fargo season 2

I was gonna say, that's Wednesday night's show.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Aw man, I miss Blockbuster. gently caress streaming. :(

Our Blockbuster and Hollywood Video went out of business within about a month and a half of each other in 2009. Family Video, the plucky underdog who opened last, survived and is still going.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That mic is hot.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

That mic is hot.

Yep.

Good on you, Jimmy.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It's eleven fifty nine and fifty nine seconds, here's what happened on Better Call Saul!

...for 100 points, what's a pun you can make about the shooooooooooooooow, Peter Gould!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I was waiting for an exposed gas line to blow Chuck's house sky-high.

kefkafloyd posted:

Also, Chris Hardwick is a tool.

I liked him on @Midnight but am sick of him being everywhere now.

• Locked thread