Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Could anyone make out what was said on the tape? All I heard was "Twelve sixteen" and something else? I'm not putting together the context at the moment, any help is mucho appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Selachian posted:

It's the tape from the end of last season -- Jimmy confessing to deliberately changing the addresses in the Mesa Verde documents to gently caress up Chuck.

Ah, ok I see; I thought that is what is most likely would be, but just wasn't sure. Thanks

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
God I loving hate Chuck. I don't think Saul is a great guy either but I cannot stand Chuck. Just that type of personality, combined with the judgmental, holier-than-thou attitude.

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
gently caress you, Chuck. His holier-than-thou judgmental rear end...

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Lol I love how everyone else saying the same thing. Glad it's not just me

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Chuck deserved to hear that in my opinion

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Out of area prosecutor from a possibly small NM town/county? Could be bad news from Jimmy

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

SPY poo poo RULES

Tunnel snakes rule!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Wow holy poo poo. It all goes back to Chuck not liking Jimmy being a lawyer too. What a piece of poo poo...that's your brother...

MarksMan fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Apr 25, 2017

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

TOOT BOOT posted:

I don't think there had to be a specific amount of drugs on the truck, just enough that the drug dog could smell it and make them give the truck a thorough search and find the real drugs stashed in the tires.

I read a long time ago that K9 dogs can smell something like 1/1000th of a gram of cocaine, or 1mg. I used to weigh out RC's in 5-10mg doses and 1mg is an incredibly small amount.

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
He really just compared Jimmy to Ted Kazyncski...wow

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Yes! Huell has arrived! Lol

Edit

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

lotus circle posted:

Kind of ridiculous how many accommodations they make for him, but they don't want to acknowledge it as an illness.

I hope he has a complete meltdown in the hearing. I cannot stand Chuck anymore, no sympathy for him

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Regy Rusty posted:

Unrelated to anything but I just realized based on the opening credits (and some hasty googling) that Gus's dead partner Max Arciniega is named after Krazy 8's actor. That's a years old little joke that I always missed.

Wow and I feel like a gigantic airhead/dumbass for not realizing that was Krazy 8 until just now. I knew he looked familiar and I just couldn't place him. It's been a long time since I watched the first few episodes of BB, but still...drat.

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Is there not a new episode today? If not, why? I'm about to dust off my pitchfork

Edit: Memorial Day. Damnit. Like true BCS fans couldn't find time the hour to watch. Sumabitch.

MarksMan fucked around with this message at 03:18 on May 30, 2017

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Nope. Memorial Day, I guess.

Beat me before I could stealth edit

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Sooooo...I would never condone this, but some hooligans might have uploaded Episode 8 to torrent, but with hardcoded Spanish subs. I guess this is one time where living on the *other* side of the wall ocean (actually Spain) is beneficial.

I imagine Saul celebrating Memorial Day with huge inflatable flailing arm things decked out in red, white and blue colors outside his office.

MarksMan fucked around with this message at 22:45 on May 31, 2017

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Platystemon posted:

It aired on Movistar in Spain.

Yeah I read that on private torrent site after I commented. Was too lazy to re-edit to clarify

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Cojawfee posted:

I doubt AMC is going to be happy if they are airing episodes early.

I'm not sure how it works for TV, but I know with US movies they release them in other markets a good bit before the US gets them.

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Wow...in New episode Chuck is talking to the doctor lady and questioning whether if his "disease" may not be real and what it means if it was not ALL this time. "If that's true, if it's not real, then what have I done?" Might be a huge turning point.

Also: literal "Slippin" Jimmy is back. That's all I'll say but it's great when someone tries to screw him over.

MarksMan fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jun 1, 2017

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Chadzok posted:

Your edit is too much of a spoiler dude, be a man and black it out.
I think we're seeing all the progress Chuck has made just so it can get pulled away from him with the malpractice insurance news. Good on him for trying though, and accepting Jimmy's proof for what it was.

Not sure how it touches on my manhood and not sure I agree that it really spoils anything other than the obvious what the name means (still doesn't explain what or who) but I guess

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Cnut the Great posted:

Well we can't say we haven't been asking for it.

I hope it doesn't happen because it would make me hate Kim, when I really like her. That would just be so many deep levels of betrayal fuckery from Jimmy POV

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost
Why is it that of everything Saul/Jimmy has done, it is the old lady thing in this episode that makes me dislike him? It seems like a new level of low to screw with her friends at the end of her life. Damnit, Jimmy.

• Locked thread