Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

We can sperg about it forever but the answer is always: there is no logic to it, because it's a psychosomatic illness. If Chuck thinks something makes him feel bad then it makes him feel bad. It's clearly related to whether Jimmy is getting all the attention.

Like next episode he might turn right around and try to tell the board something like "of course, I just figured out why I couldn't feel the battery! It wasn't in the phone, so it wasn't conducting any current, and I can only feel moving currents, you see" or any number of other invented scenarios but they don't have to be logically consistent at all.

Even if he did say that to the board he still had that loving crazy melt down in the middle of the hearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

ghostwritingduck posted:

I haven't been watching since the second episode this season. Have things picked up?

not really, no

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Uhhhh didn't Hamlin say that arrangement was stipulated as part of the buy-out agreement?

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Sinteres posted:

Or they'd just find a way to shove a bunch of old Breaking Bad characters into the narrative. Ever wonder what happened to Jesse? He's working at a Hot Topic in the next store over, and Gene has to hide behind a trash can so he doesn't blow his cover. Marie also steals a cell phone from a kiosk.

I'm down for this

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Gene is played by David Cross but voiced by Jonathan Banks

very weird but i’m sure the show runners know what they’re doing

• Locked thread