Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

I kinda hope we learn more about Chuck's ex-wife and how he probably blame Jimmy in some way about her leaving him, but overall gently caress Chuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Tenzarin posted:

Chuck set up Ernesto?
I suspect his plan is to have Jimmy try to steal the cassette, by illegally entering his house. Petty crimes like Breaking in and thievery are better/easier charges for him to get Jimmy's license removed. He is using Ernesto to inform Jimmy of the cassette existance.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Apr 13, 2017

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't think there'll be much more of Saul dealing with Gus. In BB, he brings up Gus to Jesse and Walt like he barely knows him. Unless that's just him being him?
Or you know client-lawyer confidentiality. Not that Gus would likely hire Jimmy for anything except maybe his employees' old mom.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

TBeats posted:

I think Mike knows Gus, and Saul knows a guy who knows a guy. He knows who Gus is and what he does, but he doesn't know Gus.
Assuming he wasn't lying in Breaking Bad over something we don't know about yet, you are more likely right.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

WHY BONER NOW posted:

When Chuck was ranting, it looked like he was staring right at one person the whole time. I was trying to figure out if it was Jimmy but I couldn't tell.
My guess was and still is that their dad was doing illegal small stuff for a Chicago mafia outfit in order to pay for Chuck's high end legal education.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kuiperdolin posted:

Wasn't Jim persona non grata at Sandpiper before?
It was before the trial started, forbidding the lawyers to access their client after it started would be juridic suicide.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kuiperdolin posted:

But he's not a lawyer anymore.
Do they know? Do they care? Them kicking the guy who started the whole thing would still make them look bad since he is quite loved by the clients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Great season ending, next season gonna be crazy.

• Locked thread