Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm guessing since the thread is nowhere to be found here or the gas chamber that the molten salt reactors taste makers that mod these dead gay forums ghosted it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
:qq:

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
If it was a fun thread and people were enjoying themselves it was probably killed.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
it got moved to comedy purgatory because the mods hate fun but couldnt rationalize gassing a gold thread

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
mods knowingly harbored a pedophile but banned a cartoon clown, makes you think

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Roargasm posted:

mods knowingly harbored a pedophile but banned a cartoon clown, makes you think

:yeah: :same:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
maybe if i post this image bigger, it will be more funny

Mellophant
Jul 28, 2003

eric posted:

If it was a fun thread and people were enjoying themselves it was probably killed.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
It's ok op not everyone "gets" qcs

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
You guys were posting the krusty thing as some kind of rebellion against the mods. Aren't you all in your 30's or 40's lmao

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

small hendren posted:

You guys were posting the krusty thing as some kind of rebellion against the mods. Aren't you all in your 30's or 40's lmao

Or maybe it's just funny not everything has to be forums politics hope this helps

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

small hendren posted:

It was actually just a really fun thread.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It was a funny thread but why would you give a poo poo if it was deleted?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The fact that a thread about krusty pictures could be considered a rebellion against the mods is ridiculous in and of itself and speaks more about the the mods than anything else

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Krust is very funny and I hope to see the same picture unthinkingly posted over and over again for the rest of my goddamn natural life

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

JakeP posted:

The fact that a thread about krusty pictures could be considered a rebellion against the mods is ridiculous in and of itself and speaks more about the the mods than anything else

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Terrific Accident posted:

Krust is very funny and I hope to see the same picture unthinkingly posted over and over again for the rest of my goddamn natural life

:same:

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Let me blow your mind for a sec

Ignore list

Not clicking on threads

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You should check out some other high quality gbs threads like the one where people argue about whether trump is good or bad, or the other one where people argue if trump is good or bad. Maybe you could saunter over to the gbs hates women megathread (whatever its called today).

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

the thing is that isn't what the thread was

There were constantly new krusts being posted, and people were having a good time in the thread. There was no reason to shut it down, and there is no reason for a "krust ban" as long as people are finding creative new ways to make new krusts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

JakeP posted:

these forums are incredible

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JakeP posted:

No, it really speaks to how sheltered and pathetic most goons are that they think a probation is literal unironic fascism.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
drat, guess you guys need to come up with a new joke this year.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

small hendren posted:

the krusty thing is the work of dorks but otoh I dont pity dorks in the way I pity unhappy people like you

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

small hendren posted:

Can't laugh at meat grilling heart attack clowns when you're over 29, oh no sir. :krust:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

small hendren posted:

drat, guess you guys need to come up with a new joke this year.

i get your point, but you guys have been dining out on barnacle jim for like a decade

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

the krusty thing is the work of dorks but otoh I dont pity dorks in the way I pity unhappy people like you

:D

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Blue Raider posted:

i get your point, but you guys have been dining out on barnacle jim for like a decade

That's just some fyads razzing another poster, not an entire forum posting the same picture over and over again

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Krust is only funny because mods have an irrational hatred for it, hope this helps

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

small hendren posted:

That's just some fyads razzing another poster, not an entire forum posting the same picture over and over again

if 30-40 year olds are going to act like retards they should at least have the decency to make sure the forum is pink first.

legallyfucked
Apr 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BigBadSteve posted:

Can't laugh at meat grilling heart attack clowns when you're over 29, oh no sir. :krust:

If only everyone needed an effigy figure or low man like you do for your made up issues .

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ROFL Octopus posted:

Krust is only funny because mods have an irrational hatred for it, hope this helps

Mods being mad at :krust: is the best thing about it, it's funny in other ways too, though

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
mods know.... how to ruin the forums

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You could replace every instance of "krust" with "Doobie" and post this thread two years ago and it would still make perfect sense.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

ROFL Octopus posted:

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
Why is there a forums war between a forum with 40 users and a forum with 600 users

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Will small bart ever make a comeback?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Mods being mad at :krust: is the best thing about it, it's funny in other ways too, though

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

satanic splash-back posted:

You should check out some other high quality gbs threads like the one where people argue about whether trump is good or bad, or the other one where people argue if trump is good or bad. Maybe you could saunter over to the gbs hates women megathread (whatever its called today).

or the passive-aggressive thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

feelix posted:

Why is there a forums war between a forum with 40 users and a forum with 600 users

uhh there isn't lol. Grow up

• Locked thread