Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I took a relaxing ski holiday this weekend and everything went to poo poo lmao :krust::burgerpug::skullmund:

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

poo poo lmao :krust::burgerpug::skullmund:

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

small hendren posted:

uhh there isn't lol. Grow up

I'm 29, am I allowed to laugh at krusty

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

feelix posted:

only if you laugh at your 401k

millennial amirite

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
im 60 am i allowed to arbitrate comedy on the internet? haha jk ;)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

I'm 32 and very immature for my age

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Who What Now posted:

No, it really speaks to how sheltered and pathetic most goons are that they think a probation is literal unironic fascism.

Don't you have a politics news article to melt down about?

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

feelix posted:

Yes, you can laugh at the same picture every single day for 2 years straight. That's just a normal thing for a healthy 29 year old to do lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

RideTheSpiral posted:

im 60 am i allowed to arbitrate comedy on the internet? haha jk ;)

lol genesplicer you're logged in to the wrong account

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The krust thread was good when it was funny edits, but it got unfunny and pathetic real fast when I realized the people bitching about mods weren't being ironic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Don't you have a politics news article to melt down about?

Not at the moment, unfortunately. That's why I'm here.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

small hendren posted:

Yes, you can laugh at the same picture every single day for 2 years straight. That's just a normal thing for a healthy 29 year old to do lol

send me a picture of your dilz and lets see how we go haha

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

small hendren posted:

That's not what I asked. You are deflecting. I accept your surrender

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

You guys realize the thread just got moved to Comedy Purgatory, right? It didn't get disappeared like threads in the past have, so that's something.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

500 good dogs posted:

You guys realize the thread just got moved to Comedy Purgatory, right? It didn't get disappeared like threads in the past have, so that's something.

What's Comedy Purgatory?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

RideTheSpiral posted:

send me a picture of your dilz and lets see how we go haha
Lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

What's Comedy Purgatory?

A subforum of the goldmine.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I care deeply about memes.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Trust Krust

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

krust lives on at the trout and salmon forums

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

legallyfucked posted:

If only everyone needed an effigy figure or low man like you do for your made up issues .

Nice meltdown.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Nolan Arenado posted:

krust lives on at the trout and salmon forums

it's a little rowdy over there

legallyfucked
Apr 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BigBadSteve posted:

Nice meltdown.

kensington library (the real secret 1 at 21 dale is v nice) dont gently caress up the kennedy book it's 4 neil

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

small hendren posted:

It's normal to post 50 times in a topic about a meme you have no interest in because you are so mature and lead such an action-filled life lol

legallyfucked
Apr 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BigBadSteve posted:

It's normal to post 50 times in a topic about a meme you have no interest in because you are so mature and lead such an action-filled life lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuF7HQHSQUw

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

FreakingNews.com

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

Can't bust the Krust. :krust:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

legallyfucked posted:

kensington library (the real secret 1 at 21 dale is v nice) dont gently caress up the kennedy book it's 4 neil

Whatever, Dare.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

FreakingNews.com

closing 15 april :(

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

legallyfucked posted:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The krust thread was the funniest thread in a while if only because people posted in it and had fun and made photoshops. That's pretty cool

legallyfucked
Apr 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingWorld18/videos/1569591413345459/

4 lyfe . neal and steve too if he aint gonna kill me . all those others from the private school know ill die 4 it etc x_x .

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Psycho Society posted:

The krust thread was the funniest thread in a while if only because people posted in it and had fun and made photoshops. That's pretty cool

lol that you think such content belongs in the general discussion section of a comedy board.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Who What Now posted:

The krust thread was good when it was funny edits, but it got unfunny and pathetic real fast when I realized the people bitching about mods weren't being ironic.

And I think that would be the issue. Most of these threads degenerate rapidly from creative to unfunny really fast. Long ago, I used to spend a lot of time at Fark.com. Every single thread ended up with some stupid Admiral Ackbar "It's a trap!" meme showing up over and over. It got tired really fast.

New, different, and creative are great. Same old poo poo over and over, combined with a bunch of whiny bitching, will kill a thread quickly. I have nothing against Krusty. What I do have a problem with is the fact that Krusty was stuck all over the place, in threads where it had no relevance at all, for no reason. When we cracked down, some goons decided that they should be able to do whatever they chose, despite the annoyance it caused to others, and that Krusty could be used as a (fairly stupid and lovely) tool of civil disobedience.

This is absolutely nothing new. Some goons are acting as if we have never banned an image before. Over the years here, we have had many images that have done the same thing. Some of you might remember Fiestacat...

Once again, creativity is great. But posting an image over and over, to the annoyance of many goons (not just the mods), just for the sake of being a dick, is being a dick. And remember the rule: "Don't be a dick."

Dial-a-Dog posted:

lol genesplicer you're logged in to the wrong account

Not me, I'm only 54. :colbert:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

genesplicer posted:

And I think that would be the issue. Most of these threads degenerate rapidly from creative to unfunny really fast. Long ago, I used to spend a lot of time at Fark.com. Every single thread ended up with some stupid Admiral Ackbar "It's a trap!" meme showing up over and over. It got tired really fast.
Ah, the bygone days of Fark...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

genesplicer posted:

This is absolutely nothing new. Some goons are acting as if we have never banned an image before. Over the years here, we have had many images that have done the same thing. Some of you might remember Fiestacat...

• Locked thread