Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Top 10s and Top 100s are out and lame. Don't show me a YouTube video unless its the Top 78 Mark Sanchez moments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Who is this?

I want to say Hackenberg but he was Round 2.

Isn't that the plot about that fake movie with Kevin Costner about a Browns GM making good decisions on draft day

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

The problem with going out and grabbing Sherman is that you can instead get Malcolm Butler

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

That's absolutely depressing :smith: wish the best for the dude and his family

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend bought that exact outfit at forever 21

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

You done hosed up a-aron

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

Technically less people went. The problem is the NYT showed pictures out of context (no coaches/staff in the group photo) which makes it seem like a substantially smaller group. That is what fake news is.

Congrats on contributing on the stupid poo poo that is normalizing calling everything Fake News

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Say what you want about Trump. But gently caress him forever for killing the USFL

Idk how SI thinks he would turn around the Bills like the 2000s patriots unless he just hires Belichick...?

Spintzel fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Apr 20, 2017

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Counterpoint: gently caress the Pats.

gently caress the pats AND colonial british empire

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

TheChirurgeon posted:

look I hate Eli more than most people but lol if you think he won't make the HoF

Cooper Manning will probably be in the HoF too

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

As a fan of teams not named the New York Jets, I would like to thank the jets for letting good players go to other teams and gracing us with decades of hilarity and butt fumbles

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

Happy Draft Day goons

Melissa Kiper is a middle school math teacher

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Lol he went on about how he doesn't want his players doing anything that could harm them like breathing in smoke. But concussions are fine

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

He has an interest outside of football? Obviously he doesn't care enough about the sport. He should have slid into the fifth round. How can we be sure he'll stay in the league long enough

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Dude it's okay your team made a bad trade. It's cool my team once let Mike Ditka trade all his picks to move up a few spots to get Ricky Williams

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Congrats to the Bengals for keeping the American dream alive. You can break a girls jaw and ruin her life and still go in the second round :911:

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

AggressivelyStupid posted:

and yet shithead Jeremy Hill was acceptable to them? Whoever wrote this never mentioned him

Even more of a reason the bengals are a garbage organization! Two RBs, one who punched a woman and another who tried to molest a 14 year old girl! And Adam Jones! Go bengals!

Spintzel fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Apr 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

In actually good NFL news, falcons new Takk McKinley isn't getting fined for his grandma rant

• Locked thread