Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Trump correctly described what kind of cake he had when he ordered the missile strike in Syria. He also called Syria Iraq and had to be corrected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

fsif posted:

mcmagic is my favorite poster and I unironically agree with him like 90% of the time in both TFF and D&D.

All he ever posts about is the Patriots so I'm assuming that's why

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I read the Globe article on the verdict. Basically, the Prosecution got overzealous.

It was all contradictory testimony from some guy who was already in prison for a night club shooting. They had no real physical evidence. The club had cameras and there was no spilled drink moment that they could find.

By the letter of the law there was a slightly reasonable doubt that the guy testifying shot them and then threatened Hernandez via text message because he's a huge criminal dumbass.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He looks like he mugged a cokewife from the 70's

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

waah posted:

Why is Cam Newton cosplaying as Bruno Mars?

Honestly I think Cam just goes to his friends "How much you want to bet I can still get laid in this?"

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

axeil posted:

You should've seen it during primary season last year. It's actually a bit better now!

I hope the Eagles don't pull a Hillary and ignore the glaring needs at WR just because they brought in Jeffrey.

edit: Also how hosed is Eli? Is this "go to jail" bad or "Roger Goodell angrily shakes a finger at him" bad?

Last time I checked rich white people don't go to jail

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Boston is expensive as hell, cold as balls, the transit sucks (who the gently caress thinks a bus for the airport is reasonable?), and they have the worst case of internalized Puritan work ethic I have seen in an industrialized nation. You will be stared at where ever you work for actually leaving for lunch.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

Came here to laugh at this.

Patriots fans are the most aggrieved, sore winners I think I've ever seen, in any sport.

You hate us cause you ain't us

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Alright I just puked a little.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

NFL won't fine and suspend Aqib Talib for last year's shooting incident

Well yeah, they looked really stupid when they suspended Hernandez and he was found innocent

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The family reason is his immigrant wife holding a knife to his sex life's throat because she knows a couple dozen models Trump has groped.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

Turn every aircraft carrier into a gently caress island

From what I understand the submarines are already like that

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm a Pats fan and we're the loving worst

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Because it's a play right out of the "How to Nazi Playbook" except instead of being called Spider 2 Banana it's Call it Lügenpresse: how to discredit your foes and make people doubt legitimate news

And shouting down this kind of poo poo is the cool, good, American thing to do.

I still think it's weird how Republicans aren't like "Wait, the KKK and Neo-Nazis are on our side? Maybe I should reconsider this."

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

God I wish Manas' steak was goldmined

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ohhhhhh THAT'S why the Pounceys are so defensive.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

They don't monitor people that closely. You could spread soap and hang yourself in a matter of minutes.

I'll believe it when I see it. Mod challenge this man!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

What the gently caress? They've been to the White House 5 times. How does that make it their first tour?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I really hope he Josh Gordons himself.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Oh my god I dated female Andrew Luck.

Edit: No he looks nothing like Scarlett Johansson get your prescription checked

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Does anyone have the Terminator2 gif handy?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I was bar crawling in Philly since the tent City ran out of beer. The bar I was in started mercilessly mocking the one Bears fan for that trade and he looked like he just lost his kids' college fund on a horse.

I had a good chat with a Browns fan who seemed like a genuinely nice and hopeful guy, the poor bastard.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

It was probably just a second which isn't worth it when your QB is 40 and runs like a dog bit his hamstring.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Apr 30, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

If Ground Control is to be believed Gillislee could turn out to be something special, too.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

fsif posted:

He was insanely good when McCoy was in the lineup, less so the couple games when he was the starter.

But he'll be an absolute stud in New England.

Yeah Belichick is pretty drat good at adapting his gameplan to the strengths of his RB's.

I still think they gave up a year early on Blount but he always does.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Is Goff salvageable?

• Locked thread