Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm so excited for Texans fans to literally shake with rage as Colin Kaepernick leads them to the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Lol it's pretty clearly exactly a 78 player deep draft. 79 to the end is a waste.

(It's like when someone says something is top 7... It means they're #7. It probably just means their last top 100 pick is 78 and it sounds better than top 100)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

BRING BACK THE FANTASY ANNOUNCERS

PLEASE.

I almost died laughing because they roasted some garbage no name cornerback relentlessly for multiple drives

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Going ubder for routine elbow surgery. Just got the nerve block.

Just wanna say I enjoy talking about football with you l.

Hope to see you soon!

Fire up the gif!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

John Brown posted:

Those are some really hot

That's a stretch. He may have not had an all-pro year, but that doesn't mean he's broken. We tend to hold the great players to such a high standard that when they falter folks go all LOST SEASON.

I think it takes a couple of consecutive bad seasons, or one abysmal year, before being able to say a player is done.

Furthermore, Nnamdi will be fine because

(Sherman was a step slower last season though, probably just because of his repeatedly undisclosed injuries)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Haha, someone find one of these and do it. Do we have one this year?

We have no regular season victims yet (but Richards is going on there real soon)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

he hadnt been thrown at in years because the rest of the team was such trash.

its probable that hed been off that ledge for a while.

And then he went to San Francisco when we had a great defense and got obliterated and cut after a few games.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Or using your first amendment right while black

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Well at least he was a piece of poo poo before the draft.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMawW5J6NU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'd be down to give Sherman a long contract and not play him and have him inactive every week and just watch him waste away and get angrier and angrier.

It's not like the 49ers are going to be good anytime soon at least I'd get some enjoyment out of my time watching them

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm the oddly shifting tip of Ben Roethlisberger's nose

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

LT was also a better QB than any QB Peterson ever played with outside of late era Favre

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chinatown posted:

im from california and cant point out san jose on a map

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That sounds like a Chinatown problem. Its one of the cities that is on a geographical landmark (The southernmost point of San Francisco bay)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I won the lottery among season ticket holders to go to the draft party at the stadium, which is adjacent to HQ. So I can boo John Lynch so loud he can hear me when he takes Trubisky at 2

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/MoneyLynch/status/852713621918433281

<a million hand on chin emojis>

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

swickles posted:

Am I the only one that doesn't get why the MOAB is such a big deal? Like its a big bomb, but its not like we haven't dropped multiple bombs with a larger effects before.

It's the most powerful non-nuclear bomb ever dropped outside of testing

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Aries.

Ya gonna die.

Leo.

Ya gonna die.

Associates of Aaron Hernandez.

Ya gonna die (twice).

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hifi posted:

if you want to talk about your feelings then use the chat thread. the man was bad at football

What the gently caress is this edgelord poo poo a child is dead

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I dunno why bostonites are so mad idk dont deflate footballs and smash cellphones doesnt seem so hard to me :shrug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Strobe posted:

I know two Pats fans. One is chill and honestly only seems happy at her team winning games and thinking Goodell is a useless piece of poo poo (and really, who among us does not). The other posts screen grabs of the SB score at 3:28 pm every other day.

I loving hate the patriots but I'm here for this level of petty.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

fsif posted:

Also the 3-28 meme is particularly offensive because it's the most privileged fan base appropriating the underdog narrative but don't let it distract you from the fact that the Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 series lead in the NBA Finals with the first ever unanimous MVP

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Watch out Seahawks you have only five days to match, uh...

Garry... Gilliam?

before he's a San Francisco Forty Niner

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

Garry Gilliam caught a td pass from a punter to help humiliate the Packers in the playoffs.

The 49ers must have at least one player who has clowned the Packers in the playoffs on their roster.

With Kaepernick leaving, the slot has been filled.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tom Brady has to retire to make the hall

What I'm saying is Tom Brady retire bitch

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

@RealDonaldTrump 2m
Joe Montana was the greatest ever! No other came close... especially no cheaters!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

AsInHowe posted:

He died doing what he loved, killing people

By the way don't make this joke on facebook, people lose their minds like he wasn't a homicidal maniac.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

people were like tut tut he was someone's son and someone's father and someone's family

they didn't like my response "So was Odin Lloyd"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

zen death robot posted:

All team owners are evil

Not all.

Mine is just an incompetent buffoon :smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Maybe he donated to Cruz.

Dear Melvin Gordon

This is the Spanos speaking I wish you a happy Christmass. The one thing I ask of you is this, please help me. I cannot reach out for help because of this thing in me won't let me. I am finding it extreamly dificult to hold it in check I am afraid I will loose control again and take my nineth & posibly tenth victom. Please help me I am drownding. At the moment the children are safe from the bomb because it is so massive to dig in & the triger mech requires much work to get it adjusted just right. But if I hold back too long from no nine I will loose complet all controol of my self & set the bomb up. Please help me I can not remain in control for much longer.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

How many calories is the jizz that comes with the strudel though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The responses to that tweet... Trump supporters really do live in their own little world.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

mcmagic posted:

He's a dullard with a 72 IQ who happens to be able to act like a complete buffoon and people think it's endearing because he's good at football.

Considering his former TE room cohort killed himself in prison last night I don't know how you can frame this as a bad thing.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

mcmagic posted:

I don't find it endearing.

I'm sure this keeps gronk up at night tbh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

And the cries of FAKE NEWS & MAGA echoed from sea to shining sea

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Iodised QQ posted:

I was completely indifferent to the new England Patriots before today

But after this, dare I say, I now believe that they are in fact very bad dudes

would you classify them as bad hombres

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Uterine Lineup posted:

Dr. Swickles how would him writing John 3:16 on his forehead impact his brain for study? And if that doesn't have a direct impact what about him cutting off his oxygen when going full Carradine?

If he has xenomorph blood his brain might be gone

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

HE WENT TO COURT FOR SOMETHING?!? THAT SCUMBAG THUG!

Yea, I mean Tony Gonzalez was in and out of various courts and he's headed to the Hall

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Not a minister per se just loved him some Jesus and did a bunch of speaking tours and then joined the military.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

He had that sweet 16-bit Genesis money rolling in.

Also riding high on that Montgomery Ward hog.

• Locked thread