Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

In all fairness to Nnamdi, the Eagles had an o-line coach as their defensive coordinator while he was there. Its possible that he might've had another good or at least decent year or two somewhere with a non-poo poo coordinator. I don't doubt that he declned, I'm just not totally sure it was a cliff he fell off of after leaving the Raiders.

This played a bit more of a factor than I think some people realize. Those 2011 or 2012 Eagles that had nnamdi and drc yet still could not defend the pass were one of the biggest failures I've ever seen.

Nnamdi fell off hard at some point but drc is still a very good corner 5 years later yet he was awful in philly. poo poo coordinators can really kill a team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

I was completely indifferent to the new England Patriots before today

But after this, dare I say, I now believe that they are in fact very bad dudes

• Locked thread