Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Is it just me, or are there a lot more meltdowns this offseason? Gotta keep up your shitposting to stay in peak midseason form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

I am going to melt down after the draft

Does someone want to buy me my account back as a gesture of good faith when I get banned for throwing a huge tantrum

What, you give up the blue badge of authority, and think you can step back in line with us common folk? Once The Man, always The Man.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

iospace posted:

Some people were giving him the Romo treatment and going "IT'S A DISTRACTION, HE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL".

Lol if you think those people won't find something else inconsequential and misogynistic to loudly bitch about.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
On another note, the Raiders/Pats game in Mexico City kicks off an hour before my plane lands there. I'd consider changing my flight, but last year tickets were as expensive as they'd be in the US, and I'm not that desperate to sit in the nosebleeds. Gotta hope for better luck in 2018 I guess.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Chromatic posted:

This is great. These should be made for every mediocre franchise.

Sup, dubious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZiwQnxSRUY

Hey, you know what jackass? I. . .

Actually yeah, this is totally fair. The Minnesota Vikings: Doormat to Greatness

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

My sympathy for a team that's been as good as often as the Vikings is minimal

It's the classic dilemma, would you rather be perennially awful but comfortably predictably so, a la the Browns, or would you rather constantly dance with greatness only to fall short in a comically inept fashion? I don't think the Vikings can ever complain like the Browns or the Bills or your typically bad team of choice, because they do turn out some entertaining and fun games instead of being baseline bad, but I'm sure there are plenty of fans who expect us to either be the best or utter dogshit with nothing in between.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Chichevache posted:

The Bills have been to four consecutive super bowls.

Over 20 years ago sure, but it's been a reeeal rough go of it since then. Also, been to sure doesn't equal won them. Or any.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Dubious posted:

Vikings aren't pickup Teddy's 2018 option, Spielman says there is still no timetable to return to football activities

:rip: teddy, you were cool for a few years

Brb, gotta have a quick rage fit at a cruel and malicious universe.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

Now do the squirrel

Believe me, I tried, but it doesn't work if the app can't detect a face. Absolutely would have shopped it in, but I'm phone posting at work.

Edit: oh good, I edited/deleted my post instead of replying, because I'm a goddamn moron. Original image:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Apr 27, 2017

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No idea why, but baby Aaron reminded me of Ribkid, and, well,

He's just so happy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Eli Wiggum posted: