Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There's a lot of those! Turns out this King guy writes a lot! And this year we'll get two of them, with two movies based on IT and The Dark Tower.What are your favorite movies based on Stephen King books, BBV? If I'd make a top 3 it would be

1- Maximum Overdrive This one is simply the best! King directs it himself and makes a completely ludicrous movie about electrical appliances and a bunch of cars led by a truck with a Goblin Face terrorizing people. It also has an epic AC/DC soundtrack and this scene

2-The Lawnmower Man It has loving nothing to do with the loving short story! But it's an incredible movie about a retarded man called Jobe who gains superpower by fusing with the internet. It also has Pierce Brosnan before he filmed the classic movie Goldeneye.

3- The Mangler Freddy Krueger owns a laundry service and the laundry press is haunted! It somehow maliciously kills several people despite being an immobile 3--ton goddamn laundry press! This movie has Englund going completely loving nuts and chewing scenery and it's a must-see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I like The Shining the best

Mods?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dreamcatcher wasn't a particularity good movie but it was so ludicrous it owned

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Lawnmower Man is so insane

the videogame version is psychotic too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

IT is shaping up to be a monster

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Needful Things is a legit great movie. The woman fight was drawn out and brutal as hell and Max Von Sydow does an excellent performance as shopkeeper Satan.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They are not the same, however, Ed Harris character is the same Sheriff that appears in Dark Half, which I remember was a stinker

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

IT was really loving good. I guess they will make the sequel with the adults later?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Someone make a Pennywise doing the hell dance gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Someone make a Pennywise doing the hell dance gif

• Locked thread