Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Fredrik1 posted:

Win10 is the best operating system I've ever used.

same but Sierra and unironically

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
i don't use operating systems, i use applications. if your OS ever gets in the way, it is a POS

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cadenza posted:

why are people using the dock

i think it's fair to say, because this is how the os presents itself

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

using windows always reminds me how good macOS is

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

:worship:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Imagine having to wade thru the terrible fail that is OSX every day rofl. Haha. Terrible. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

Imagine having to wade thru the terrible fail that is OSX every day rofl. Haha. Terrible. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

mac o's is actually hte best

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

my goth gf posted:

mac o's is actually hte best

Nah

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

i respectfully, yet wholeheartedly disagree

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

I luv sucki hmm a fat dry Italian cheese rind for years on end

windows upgrades work same way

quate if true

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

quate if true

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bulgakov posted:

quate if true

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
"I luv sucki hmm a fat dry Italian cheese rind for years on end

windows upgrades work same way"

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Let me tell you about the raw, unbridled power of The Best Windows Ever™, Microsoft Windows 7®

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

Let me tell you about the raw, unbridled power of The Best Windows Ever™, Microsoft Windows 10®

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Suspicious posted:

i don't use operating systems, i use applications. if your OS ever gets in the way, it is a POS

my barometer for os's as well

if I have to spend more than an hour messing with the os so I can work, then it's a pos

it's why I don't have a Linux on my machine, although windows creeps close to that mark

I've never had that issue with Mac though but unfortunately all of my projects are .net so that's not an option

burning swine
May 26, 2004

thx 4 tryin' bloody but it looks like you hosed up the text or something try again maybe???

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I got some beats x and they seem pretty OK so far?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

akadajet posted:

I like how...

...sometimes when I click a dock icon it does nothing, even though the application is running. Just show me the drat window! I don't want to have to right click and "show all windows" to see it.

i like when you connect and disconnect external monitors and windows just vanish into the abyss, never to be retrieved again

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Bulgakov posted:

quate if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Moist von Lipwig posted:

i like when you connect and disconnect external monitors and windows just vanish into the abyss, never to be retrieved again

oh yeah, had this happen to me on monday :mad:

• Locked thread