Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Grown adults eating with their mouths open and people cracking their knuckles, I suppose. Maybe that's only because I was sat next to a guy at work who did both for about six months, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of eating habits, people who drag their teeth along forks and spoons when taking a bite. That always gives me a shudder down my spine.

How about people who take a massive breath in whenever they put food in their mouths?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Here's an obnoxious thing that I think makes me reasonably angry: men using public conveniences/shared facilities, pissing all over the toilet seat and leaving it for the next guy to deal with.

Is it difficult for some people to lift the seat before you go? Is it difficult for some people to wipe up after they're done? Because I've never had either problem that I can recall. Who do these people think they are?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
People shouting at the television when they're watching the sports. That's pretty obnoxious and just as annoying.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
People taking this massive breath whenever they put something in their mouth when they're eating so they're practically inhaling their food. If they proceed to chew with their mouth open, that just underscores it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

I can't believe goons are complaining about bringing children to Disney world...

• Locked thread