Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think about Alex Jones?
goku
gently caress you
He's a big ol' piece of poo poo.
:smugdon:
SHUT UP GLOBALIST!!!1
He rubs dongs with Gorgeous George. :george:
He's as fake as he is fat.
He's schizophrenic and not faking it.
dad gay. so what should take his place on the radio.
:jackbud::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:
View Results

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Everyone's favorite bloviating sweaty ball of flesh was all hot and bothered about Rep. Adam Schiff's non-traitorous conduct last Thursday when he was interviewing one Roger Stone:

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/04/trump-ally-alex-jones-threatens-beat-rep-adam-schiff-s-goddamn-rear end-anti-gay-tirade/215903 posted:

STONE: -- fear-mongering -- It is well beyond the point of recklessness, whether it is [Rep.] Adam Schiff [D-CA] who has maligned me or whether it is Senator Mark Warner [D-VA] or whether it is Senator John McCain [R-AZ]. But let me tell you something, Alex, these guys are pussies. They talk a tough game. “We’re going to get Roger Stone in front of the committee.” Gentlemen, ladies, I am ready, I am more than ready --

JONES: In fact, let me say this right now. Let me tell -- I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But Schiff looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them, “Hey listen rear end in a top hat, quit saying Roger and I” -- and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off -- “listen you son of a bitch, what the gently caress’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn, loving Russian. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn rear end, you son of a bitch. You piece of poo poo. You loving goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have loving crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn loving head. Stop pushing your poo poo. You’re the people that have hosed this country over and gangraped the poo poo out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.” I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are loving fighting words. Excuse me.

STONE: Yeah, I don’t think I have ever been in a campaign in which we disparage the patriotism of our opponents. Now, I’m not going to go there. But I think Adam Schiff has acted irresponsibly and I think he needs to be confronted with his exact words.

JONES: He’s sucking globalist dick.

This man is advising the president of the United States and he talks like a twelve-year old on XBox Live.

In addition to his LF-like statement, Alex Jones sure talks a lot about sucking cock.

Did Fat-tits Goebbels cross a line here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
SKULL AND BONES! SKULL AND BONES!

Seriously though, years ago I lost a friend to the infowars when he got really into Jones' poo poo and became insane. Guess he was always going to fall into that trap tbh :shrug:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Thanks to alex jones I took out my 401k and invested in deep earth crystals

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It's funny because like 80% of the stuff Alex Jones says is true. There really are chemicals that turn the frogs gay.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

It's funny because like 80% of the stuff Alex Jones says is true. There really are chemicals that turn the frogs gay.

All his conspiracies turn out to be fake but his listeners don't care.

Jade Helm: nothing happened.

2012: nothing happened.

FEMA Camps: lol no.

This guy sucks.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
catch em in bed with a goblin

https://zippy.gfycat.com/PowerfulAliveHuemul.webm

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i voted options 1 and 9

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
my last boss used to listen to Alex jones without earphones in the office unironically, forcing everyone to listen to the unfiltered insanity that comes out of Jones's mouth

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

also the hair rejuvenation products that he sells on his website...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Alex Jones has definitely jerked off thinking about another man

Possibly he's been with another man

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

also the hair rejuvenation products that he sells on his website...

i drip it down my rear end every night

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

pictured: the archetypal cocksucker

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Dude does have deer-in-the-headlight eyes so I'll assume the rest of what Jones said checks out too

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

How does he stay so angry? Fat and angry are a bad combo and I think his heart will explode, taking out at least a one block radius of his studio/basement/goblin-proof bunker.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

El Boot posted:

How cute he's blushing

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Let me just say, I don't tend to agree with Alex Jones, or even follow his antics or watch his videos-- but he's awesome. He's a nutty troll who gets TONS of people to listen to him effortlessly spew conspiracies. I think it gives all of us hope that if we just embrace the madness in our head and put it on a global platform, maybe people will actually be into it.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
Also, he's Bill Hicks.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Alex Jones is cool.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
One of these days, Alex Jones is going to rage eat himself to death. During an autopsy, they will discover that he is a gay frog (read French).

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

phasmid posted:

Alex Jones is cool.

He's either a huckster or an insane person.

RIP dad gay. so what

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

El Boot posted:

He is right about this guy, too...

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

XeeD posted:

Also, he's Bill Hicks.

gently caress you, buddy.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

XeeD posted:

Also, he's Bill Hicks.

Yea I've heard this

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
43 isn't young, but he's looking pretty worn.

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

Nucleic Acids posted:

43 isn't young, but he's looking pretty worn.

Needs to up his super male vitality dose

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nobody (worth caring about) gives a gently caress about Alex Jones.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is Obama really a lizard person?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Stuff he says eventually winds up in Trump's tweets and that makes me laugh and a little worried

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Being exposed to the truth can be worrisome friend but don't worry soon trump will ensure no one worries about anything ever again

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Milo was never as good as Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and Ann Coulter at trolling.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Topographic Nap posted:

Stuff he says eventually winds up in Trump's tweets and that makes me laugh and a little worried

Yes indeed.

Before we know it, Donald Trump will be talking about frog sexuality.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

phasmid posted:

Alex Jones is cool.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm incredibly powerful and capable of anything

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
wtf is up with Jones always wanting to fight people? does he not realize he's a short, fat, old, balding man who would get loving wrecked if he actually tried to follow through on his constant threats?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I think Alex Jones wants Adam Schiff to give him a nice, hard "schiffing" if you know what I mean. :heysexy:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

wtf is up with Jones always wanting to fight people? does he not realize he's a short, fat, old, balding man who would get loving wrecked if he actually tried to follow through on his constant threats?

he's strong as hell and has genius level intellect thanks to his nutriceutical supplements. he would destroy you

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

he's strong as hell and has genius level intellect thanks to his nutriceutical supplements. he would destroy you

Yes, but his emotions are a sizable chink in his nearly impregnable armor of fat. Once he is crying, you can crush his soul.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
alex jones is loving hilarious and i hope this hasn't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSDqz1rtgc

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

alex jones is loving hilarious and i hope this hasn't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSDqz1rtgc

this is the best clip ive seen it, he mentions psychic pedophiles i think, very 'diagnostic'of todays reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

he may kick my rear end but he can never take my strong implacable hairline

• Locked thread