Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think about Alex Jones?
goku
gently caress you
He's a big ol' piece of poo poo.
:smugdon:
SHUT UP GLOBALIST!!!1
He rubs dongs with Gorgeous George. :george:
He's as fake as he is fat.
He's schizophrenic and not faking it.
dad gay. so what should take his place on the radio.
:jackbud::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:
View Results

• Locked thread
uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I miss the days when fringe radio show hosts were simply trying to spot bigfoots or ufos and weren't nudge-nudge-winking people into committing murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

he actually sucks now that trump won. he used to acccuse people of being demons and lizard people and now he's just another boring bootlicker like hannity

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

uber_stoat posted:

I miss the days when fringe radio show hosts were simply trying to spot bigfoots or ufos and weren't nudge-nudge-winking people into committing murder.

Art Bell was cool because he'd let people come on his show or call in and say all sorts of off the wall poo poo and he'd be like "yeah wow, that's interesting". He didn't seem like he was actually trying to make people believe anything so much as he was just trying to entertain people.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Art Bell was cool because he'd let people come on his show or call in and say all sorts of off the wall poo poo and he'd be like "yeah wow, that's interesting". He didn't seem like he was actually trying to make people believe anything so much as he was just trying to entertain people.

more like fart smell

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

It's funny because like 80% of the stuff Alex Jones says is true. There really are chemicals that turn the frogs gay.

Being 80% right still means you're wrong. His vague spiral of madness originating in an actual fact just means that he's literate, not that he's in any way correct.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

It's funny because like 80% of the stuff Alex Jones says is true. There really are chemicals that turn the frogs gay.

Is their purpose to make frogs gay? Or is it just an unintentional effect of unregulated agricultural runoff?

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
Adam Schiff was probably the best DA on Law & Order but he's dead now so ??? what's this nutjob talking about

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
as I was saying

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The only Alex Jones I've seen is when he goes super sayain.

I have seen that .gif of the champaign when Trump wins but I can't find the video, I want to see his reaction when Trump wins.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

alex jones is loving hilarious and i hope this hasn't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSDqz1rtgc

i appreciate that Rogan saved Alex Jones for episode #911. thats real showmanship

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
How can you not like Alex Jones? A lot of what he says is offensive/reprehensible but it's just hilarious to watch/listen to him get so worked up about made up poo poo. You at least have to acknowledge he's more fun to listen to him than assholes like Rush Limbaugh.

Also he's not "old", he's 43. I guess that is approaching "old", but I still wouldn't bet against him in a fight if his opponent is a politician who probably has never stepped foot in a gym or done anything more strenuous with their hands than beating themselves or the other guy in the highway rest stop bathroom off.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Is their purpose to make frogs gay? Or is it just an unintentional effect of unregulated agricultural runoff?

More pharmaceutical than agricultural. The female contraceptive pill is one of the major players, as it's huge amounts of female hormone that we use in enormous quantities then piss back into the water supply. Also some plastics and petrochemical and industrial processes. Female hormone and female-hormone mimicking compounds are surprisingly common, and as they're made up of lots of interlocking carbon rings, they're tough as hell too and don't break down quick.

edit: The topic is a pretty good case study of Alex Jones' wingnuttery to be honest. He does have sources, and he does talk about real things. He just then puffs it up with a whole lot of bullshit to match his EVIL PARASITE GLOBALIST SCIENTIST BREAKAWAY PEDOPHILE CIVILIZATION instead of talking about honest, boring, difficult solutions.

suburban virgin fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Apr 5, 2017

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just assume he's like every other Conservative Voice: in it for the idiot money

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Also he's not "old", he's 43.

yeah i was shocked he was that young. like, there's dadbod, and then there's dadessence, and he's got the latter in spades. my brains will never parse that guy as having anything less than a solid 3 decades on me

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Apr 5, 2017

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
As utterly reprehensible as Alex Jones is, he's still got a ways to go before he reaches the level of pure, unmitigated, shitbrained evil that is Rush Limbaugh.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

he actually sucks now that trump won. he used to acccuse people of being demons and lizard people and now he's just another boring bootlicker like hannity

Yeah; what's the point of his show if he likes the current administration?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Wikkheiser posted:

as I was saying

It almost looks like he's sipping on piss.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That Robot posted:

Yeah; what's the point of his show if he likes the current administration?

He likes the president but hates his administration and party

Which is a correct opinion

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

wtf is up with Jones always wanting to fight people? does he not realize he's a short, fat, old, balding man who would get loving wrecked if he actually tried to follow through on his constant threats?

he used to be into body building

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Its sad that Alex Jones is more honest and reliable than the mainstream media. What an age we live in

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Hey if we ever make an :alexjones: can it be the get out frog saying "I'm gay"?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

big time bisexual posted:

the fluoride as got to him

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

XeeD posted:

Also, he's Bill Hicks.

i know this is a meme but jesus it gets more plausible every day

it's really hard to believe that anyone who acts like alex jones could possibly be serious about anything he says

uber_stoat posted:

The GTA: SA radio show based off this guy was hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIJ3Gb1l2jk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRLAfFQoKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld29VqeSo_Q

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Apr 5, 2017

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

"used to be" being the key words in that sentence.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

alex jones could gently caress you or i up without breaking a sweat. its the reason why he has a white house press pass and you dont

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I want to know where this fat guy gets all his energy because I'm tired as poo poo all the time

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Robot Randy posted:

alex jones could gently caress you or i up without breaking a sweat. its the reason why he has a white house press pass and you dont

I highly doubt Alex Jones could do anything without breaking a sweat

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Robot Randy posted:

he has a press pass because he loves the taste of that sweet sweet Trump cum

incidentally Trump Cum™ Brand Brain Supplements now on sale in our store for a throat-openingly low price of $59.99

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Oh my god, alex jones said weird sexual things about adam schiff.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Personally I always thought that adam and alex were okay, but it turns out they're not - alex jones in fact said weird sexual things about adam schiff.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQza7Luqj0

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

extra stout posted:

alex jones is loving hilarious and i hope this hasn't been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSDqz1rtgc

The Joe Rogan show isn't fair because he was shitfaced, and they kept egging him on asking about craziest conspiracy poo poo he has heard.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The Joe Rogan show isn't fair because he was shitfaced, and they kept egging him on asking about craziest conspiracy poo poo he has heard.

...and coked up as well.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

lol are you implying that alex jones isn't always this crazy? that somehow, Joe Rogan manipulated him into portraying himself in a negative light?

alex "they're turning the frogs gay" jones?

alex "i'm a man, and i eat meat" jones?

you're one of those people who gets mad when people point out things Trump says by repeating his words verbatim, aren't you?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Nah I just think his whole deal is a gimmick to make money from wackos, and for most of the podcast he was pretty normal.

Also Trump is a bad president and you're a bad poster.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Nah I just think his whole deal is a gimmick to make money from wackos, and for most of the podcast he was pretty normal.

Also Trump is a bad president and you're a bad poster.

Alex Jones has been pretty consistently crazy for at least the last six years. I'm not saying he's not faking it but lol if you really think the way he's acting on Joe Rogan is substantially different from the way he acts on his show. This is simply the way Alex Jones presents himself to the world.

Alex Jones is just funny enough that you can plausibly believe he's faking it, as opposed to, say, Cernovich where it's very, very obvious he's completely batshit insane

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He likes the president but hates his administration and party

Which is a correct opinion

Which means he likes Benedict Arnold 2.0

Neat.

It kind of makes sense now why he talks about sucking dick hahaha

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I want to reference the "do I have potential" post from bodybuilding.com but alas I'm on a phone.

signalnoise posted:

I want to know where this fat guy gets all his energy because I'm tired as poo poo all the time

Cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Robot Randy posted:

Toward the end of the Joe Rogan podcast, Alex wanted to get into a punching contest with the other guest, who I think was some MMA dude. What I'm saying is Alex Jones doesn't often exhibit rational behavior or make good life choices.

• Locked thread