Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think about Alex Jones?
goku
gently caress you
He's a big ol' piece of poo poo.
:smugdon:
SHUT UP GLOBALIST!!!1
He rubs dongs with Gorgeous George. :george:
He's as fake as he is fat.
He's schizophrenic and not faking it.
dad gay. so what should take his place on the radio.
:jackbud::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:
View Results

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Is their purpose to make frogs gay? Or is it just an unintentional effect of unregulated agricultural runoff?

No but Jones never claimed they were putting chemicals in the water with the intent of making frogs gay.
http://www.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
:frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Alex Jones is Bill Hick's greatest character.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Alex "Dare" Jones should take a breather and hop off the crazy train.

Who am I kidding he's just a whackjob.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

No but Jones never claimed they were putting chemicals in the water with the intent of making frogs gay.
http://www.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
:frogsiren:

That's the genius, he takes something tangentially related to what he's talking about and purposefully misinterprets it so he can freak about the frogs turning gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqWSzv7ESJY

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
alex jones is an enlightened philosopher, the socrates of our time

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
So frogs are being turned gay by chemicals in the water, but he's crazy

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So frogs are being turned gay by chemicals in the water, but he's crazy

They're not being turned gay unless you read at a 5th grade level and don't understand complex ideas. "Chemicals are turning the frogs trans" would be more accurate at least, even if still a dumb statement.

But the real insanity is him insinuating it is part of some gay agenda - that's really where it gets :psyduck:

quote:

Pheniks • 3 months ago
like im saying for yeeaars, ITS IN THE WATER !!!
i dont drink tapwater, havent drunk it for about 12 years, no fluoride in my toothpaste
i dont own a mobile phone, well i do but i use it only as an alarmclock
hmm, lets see... what else .... i use vinegar to get rid of weeds instead of roundup or something
i dont eat fruits from the store, hmm, thats about it i guess

gay water

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Apr 5, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Frogs are asexual they can't be gay god

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

COMRADES posted:

They're not being turned gay unless you read at a 5th grade level and don't understand complex ideas. "Chemicals are turning the frogs trans" would be more accurate at least, even if still a dumb statement.

But the real insanity is him insinuating it is part of some gay agenda - that's really where it gets :psyduck:

gay water

its a simplification for the sake of rhetoric. you would know this if you were a great orator like alex jones

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

quote:

Platters of BBQ – chicken, beef and sausages – are set out on a table in the conference room. “Good barbecue,” says Jones. “You tasted it already?”

He piles up food onto a plastic plate, and then he suddenly takes off his shirt without explanation. With his bare torso, he sits there and shovels meat into his mouth, a caricature of manliness, but also a show of power to the reporter sitting in front of him. He can do as he pleases.

Then Jones gets up and holds out a sausage. “Wanna suck?” he asks.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

it's a clear known undisputed fact that right-wingers are always projecting

and Alex Jones accuses everyone he doesn't like of being a pedophile

you do the math

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This is real :eyepop:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Lmao Alex jones owns

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tolkien minority posted:

Lmao Alex jones owns

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

quote:

Here, two male frogs mating.

The article says hot manfrog on manfrog action, sounds kinda gay to me

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

you do the math

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

FuturePastNow posted:

you do the math

holy schnikies, checkmate batman

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
and on the flip side, lift wingers see everyone as Hitler because they crave a totalitarian government themselves deep in their heart

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

tbh i wouldn't accept a punching contest challenge from this guy, he's clearly a tubby sack of lard but so are lots of really strong dudes. the fact that he's fat makes him more intimidating, obv. he eats the losers

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like them titties

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

and on the flip side, lift wingers see everyone as Hitler because they crave a totalitarian government themselves deep in their heart

I'm trying to tell everyone, I know hardcore left wing ANTIFA types and they're the most fascist, insular, conform to us or die, people there are

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fascism bad, authoritarianism good. Simple

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rutibex posted:

Hm ok this actually checks out. Now I don't know what to think!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
alex jones is trolling the whole world hard and its amazing people can get mad at him

Putty fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 5, 2017

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Marvel should have paid him $1M to shave his head and play the Kingpin in Daredevil.

Ultimately, this Kingpin is the hero of the series by his inability to keep a low profile or shut the hell up about the very conspiracy he is a part of to destroy NYC/the country with drugs, crimes and mystical rituals while carving it up for the Bankers, the Chinese, the Russians and the Europeans to take control of while our politicians sell us out.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
They made Alex Jones rhw hero in the new x-files reboot. The reboot sucked but it had some good ideas

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1AgkvL0DUI

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bash the fash.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
remember when Jones got clowned by some rando chick just pointing out how drunk and smelly he was lmao

http://deadstate.org/woman-interrupts-alex-jones-tirade-you-actually-have-liquor-on-your-breath/

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Like a pig in his sty, eating feed.

And he's still talking about sucking hahahaha

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Rutibex posted:

Nah I just want more government regulation, the rich taxed, healthcare as a right and legalized marijuana in all 50 states.

No fascist bullshit.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'll just let the GOP's boy Ronnie say it

ronald reagan unironically posted:

lol seize the means of production

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at all these Alex Jones doubters

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

I'll just let the GOP's boy Ronnie say it

lol Enron lol.

rat-born cock
Apr 3, 2017

"Garbage! Trash! Offal! Debris! Come and get it! Nothing whole or undamaged! Crap, tripe, and useless piles of shit. You know you want it."
so where does the archetypal cocksucker fit into Jungian thought

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That Robot posted:

Nah I just want more government regulation, the rich taxed, healthcare as a right and legalized marijuana in all 50 states.

No fascist bullshit.

You should say "better" regulation, not "more"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

You just know he can suck a mean dick. Suck all that chili right out of that hole-hole-hole.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbOonPSKoiM

A tremendous odd couple, Jon Ronson and Alex going down memory lane talking about their meeting in Waco, sneaking into Bohemian Grove, and a bunch of other stuff where Jon stares at the floor while Alex yells about genetic modified cows/Demon worshipping.

I would watch a show with the 2 of them, if Jon was in another room/country where he felt safe, and could respond to all the crazy stuff Alex is saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You should say "better" regulation, not "more"

We certainly need more than we have now. It should be better but there should also be more.

• Locked thread