Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the littlest prince

i would post a lot more, if it wasn't for all these unopened packages.

my living space is just filling up with all this stuff. who is even sending them? every day the UPS guy shows up and for an hour he just throws box after box after box off the back of his truck. i just stand there, he doesn't even ask me to sign for them or anything. i guess the contents aren't that valuable? sometimes though some of them will have some pretty nice electronics like a flat screen tv and a switch, so that can't be it. i guess UPS is probably just known for reliability or something. i really wish he would stop though, i can't keep taking several hours every day to open them and then re-list whatever is inside on ebay. like it's a pretty good income stream so far but at this point i value my time just a little more.

i think tomorrow maybe i'll press a little harder about where it's all coming from. anyway tim says i'm fired for stealing all those peoples' packages, and also for living out of the warehouse at work, so pretty soon i'll be getting back to posting. right after i take my new tv down from the break room wall and find a new place to put it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince

i would post a lot more if i was not currently sinking into a pit of quicksand. well maybe later.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I'm sorry sir, but a "dank sig" doesn't count as a postage stamp...

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
a little known UPS legal clause: UPS guarantees delivery of your package to somewhere anywhere, but it doesn't necessarily have to be where you want it to go. after it's on the truck and goes about ten feet, welp, say a prayer and finger the rosary beads because that package is in GOD's hands (vans?) now.

some UPS employees feel duty-bound, but most do not. I hope this all helps you, OP.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

I hold odd hours so I just put a note up saying "leave package by the door" but the UPS guy keeps breaking in to my house to leave it by my bedroom door, which is open, and then he just watches me sleep and he is there when I wake up and it is super creepy.

I guess I should specify which door in the note, but I am starting to get used to him and it is almost comforting now, like if I have sleep apnea hopefully the UPS guy has my back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince

I would post a lot more, if it wasn't for my neighbor. He's always having lots of hot, loud sex with his hot, smoking girlfriend. Sometimes it seems like they're done but it just starts up again a few minutes later. I wake up in the morning to them boning. I go to sleep at night to them boning. I come home at lunchtime and jack it to them boning. It just never stops. When I moved in I went over to introduce myself and they were boning right there by the door while we chatted. I tried to awkwardly end the conversation early so I could get away but he didn't have any free hands to take the fruit basket, so I kind of awkwardly held it out, and then kind of half retracted, unsure whether I should just put it down on the floor or what.

I really want to post but I can't concentrate with all the boning.

• Locked thread