Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I assumed that since we see her human eye and human face, that she hasn't been wholly converted as we understand it. Maybe this is an early prototype version of that and it's reversible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Murderion posted:

Nah, too predictable. He'll regenerate into Bill's mum.

This would be great.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Yeah it was probably just priming new viewers to be aware that the Master could be a man, so it's not out of left field.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Holy poo poo that was good. I'm in it for the little character moments and there were so many.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

You know, I've got to point out that stabbed Master has got hours to live and is going to a place with a lot of advanced medical technology just sitting around. It's very likely that he didn't regenerate.

Basically, unless you see the Master die on screen then assume he or she didn't. And if you do see the Master die on screen, you can be sure that she or he didn't.

I would love to see more of Simm as Space rear end in a top hat Supreme so I'm in favour of this

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Arglebargle III posted:

Do how did that Stephen Moffat you were all so "chuffed" about work out you limey idiots?

On the whole, really well. Good times.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

To be fair, the Master and Missy did dance. That's established metaphor. :d:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Can we have 'I shall come back' for the next one? :3:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

n4 posted:

Did anyone else notice the continuity error where the Doctor was dirty af when Bill leaves but when he regains consciousness he's suddenly clean ?

Also why did Bill remind the Doctor about her sexual preferences in that one moment? I didn't get it. It sounded like she was trying to say she loves him platonically but the way she hinted at it made no sense.

She was teasing his ego. It was cute.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

That was all about 'I don't want to live if I can't be me' wasn't it? Bill, the Doctor and the Master all with the same problem. Even Nardole tried to protest that he'd revert to his old ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

2 and Jamie, best of times.

• Locked thread