Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Rhyno posted:

I keep calling her "Billie" and have to stop and correct myself.

I'm just pretending her name is Belle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I wish they would just get Eccleston for a throwback plot instead of recasting the 1st. If they have to bring an old doctor back, use him. John Hurt was great in the 50th, but it would have been better to see 9 again.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I remember posting something after the first episode this season saying that if they brought the star eye girl back it would ruin the impact of killing her.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Also nice to see Bill not give two shits about the rest now trapped with cybermen on one side, and a loving black hole on the other.
Got to go play space angels with someone I met for two minutes 10 years ago, FOREVER.

I think Bill's perception is off after her cyberbody dies and her soul is pulled out. I noticed she kneels down twice to cry on the doctor. It could just be a continuity error, but I think it was on purpose to show how out of it she is.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

glowing-fish posted:

Right before Missy leaves with the Master, her and the Doctor hold hands and look at each other. I took it that something was being passed hand to hand, possibly the dematerialization circuit, but it didn't come up again? I kind of suspect that they were passing "regeneration energy" to another, or something similar. It certainly looked like something.

She was probably just stalbbing him.

• Locked thread