Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Eurovision should start at around 8 pm UTC, so Who might get bumped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
I'm loving this new season. so far it's just Doctor and Bill having fun adventures.
No friends or family of the companion to drag things down.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

TL posted:

This is from a while back, and while I mostly agree, there is one area I have to disagree: while Moff is obviously an extremely talented writer, and I have no doubt he absolutely loves Doctor Who, he is a TERRIBLE producer/showrunner. You can quibble with the direction he's taken the show, though overall I've enjoyed the hell out of it. But we've also essentially lost two entire seasons under his watch, and his running of the show seems to be resulting in us losing two amazing actors playing the Doctor prematurely. From that perspective, he's done a terrible job.

Eh. I'd give 50% of the blame to the BBC. Any other company would have either changed the showrunner or thrown money at him to keep highly profitable show on the air.
BBC just shrugs and does nothing about it.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Lampsacus posted:

Has the 13th Doctor's name been released?

Doctor Who?

:badumtish:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

4th, Leela (and K9). Weird and fun times.

• Locked thread