Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I really enjoyed that premiere and I really didn't expect to. Even more so for Bill; the trailers were not kind to her.

Definitely not here for Nardole though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The art direction in this episode was amazing. I hesitate to call it production design because it didn't look like a studio set and I want to know where they filmed it. The powder blue/wheat yellow palette was also fresh and different.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The wood woman genuinely creeped me out every time she spoke :stare:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Can someone explain to me why Bill survived being zombified? There were a lot of explanations happening at once.

The sting at the end where the Doctor said he's still blind got an audible :aaaaa: out of me.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I liked this episode mostly until they escaped the prison ship and the vault scene, and that's just on the merit of the acting. Pearl Mackie is really good. This three-parter seemed too experimental and unrelated in each episode despite it generally being one plot, I guess.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Is the Doctor and Bill's conversation about the Doctor's gender a tangent we should pay attention to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
We're losing Peter Capaldi, Michelle Gomez and Pearl Mackie by the end of the season? What the gently caress?

I thought that was a stellar finale but I wish Missy had a death with a little more fanfare, and the Pilot coming back to whisk Bill off was odd to me.

• Locked thread