Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

She has to step down as The Master so that she can accept the role of The Doctor.

A man can dream. A man can dream. :unsmith:

Right, and then that will free up Capaldi so he can play the role of the Valeyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I was really hoping that this was going to build up to a point about people being simulated not necessarily making them less real, but nope!

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Wait, how did Bill survive direct exposure to the transmitter?

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

The clumsier of Gatiss forced whimsy jokes were mostly absent right until the very end ("Frozen, it's a movie," groooooaaaan),

Between that and the Lion King in Ten's first episode, maybe the Doctor just really likes Disney movies?

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

NPR Journalizard posted:

not too sure on spoiler rules

where is this from exactly?

• Locked thread