Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was really turned off by last seasons "Oh BTW Clara is the most important person to ever live" reveal and while I love Capaldi, that whole thing nearly drove me away from the show. I'm glad Bill was more of a "keep the doctor on the moral path" kind of companion who also didn't really put up with his crap but was still just a normal person.

Overall it was a solid season, I was confused at Watergirls whole thing, but I loved how we got the always welcomed variety of types of episodes. I'm always down for a good Haunted House story which we got.

Love the updated Mondas Cybermen, though as someone else said, it would have been nice to see the intern stages, even if it's only for a momentary glimpse.

I just realized I never watched this years Xmas episode. I'll I'll do that now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's awfully empty in here
I flooded the lobby with Pokemon.

Outside of a few funny lines, this Xmas special is pretty bad. There's way too much focus on Grant being moonstruck over Lumbar.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I wonder what the suits were made of that looked metallic but also the stuntmen were able to bounce around in without getting hurt.

• Locked thread