Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

My vault guess is it either contains the doctor or bill's mum

the more i think on it the more bills mom explains

Pocky In My Pocket fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Apr 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Day of the doctor and Time of the doctor seem to be on uk netflix but are showing under season 8 for some reason

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

joe football posted:

Did I miss something with the glasses where there was something clever that explained how he got a message out of the simulation to the real doctor? Without that, the climax is pretty lame to me; he just asserts that he can do something and that's that :shrug:

I can't really think of a satisfying way to do it, but I'm neither an alien genius or world famous tv wrier and they should do better :colbert:

The show is happy to have 'the doctor is very clever' as an overt assumption

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Theres a 12 and bill book called diamond dogs, but it doesn't look like its set in the cold war?

• Locked thread