Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Hey friends, let's play a game.

There's a lot of new or returning folks, and maybe they would like a new look, but don't have a specific idea in mind. I know we have an avatar request thread (thanks fluffie), but how about an avatar game where vanisher buys a few people random (but very byob) avatars of his making.

Heres the basic rules, there was some initial confusion so i'm updating it. Basically, I'm going to make you three random images. The requester can veto one, and the remaining two get voted on by people in the thread. If the winning image is hated by the original requester (unlikely imo) or they really want a rad putty av, they may invoke The Putty Option for a random putty av assignment.

At the end of the day (or whatever time frame makes sense) I or another person with cash will purchase said avatar. Hopefully this isn't too complicated.

Here's all the av options so far:

Putty Avs!

Here's the active images being voted/vetoed! :frogsiren:if you are a poster listed here chop chop with the vetoing!:frogsiren:

vanisher posted:

Chasterson options

chill bear

chill dog (1 vote)

exquisite duck (2 votes)

vanisher posted:

RalphORama Options

swing dawg (6 votes)

badass dog

snoop dog

vanisher posted:

Wile E. Toyota options

Trip Out

Grinder

Exquisite Snake

vanisher fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Apr 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

please clarify who is eligible

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Arrhythmia
i hope that i will be considered eligible after vanisher narrows it down per fluffieduckie's request but i would very much appreciate an ANIMAL themed avatar. it would make my day!

edit: i didn't see that i needed to choose TWO things! in that case my second choice would be: ANIMATED

Arrhythmia fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Apr 6, 2017

vanisher

Fluffie Duckie is our first volunteer!

Anyone who wants their avatar changed I suppose

I will probably not do a whole bunch unless it catches on and people want to chip in

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Arrhythmia posted:

i hope that i will be considered eligible after vanisher narrows it down per fluffieduckie's request but i would very much appreciate an ANIMAL themed avatar. it would make my day!

edit: i didn't see that i needed to choose TWO things! in that case my second choice would be: ANIMATED

I might have a wild card third option

I will get started, let's hope this is a success!

Farg
hi i would like to volunteer. i am new and don't have an avatar but i am also pretty new here so i understand not wanting to keep me elligible. i would prefer....animated

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

you can be new or old it's all good

I'm already getting some friends supporting the effort!

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey I'm new sorta

if I had to choose two from that list I'd have to go with animal themed and animal related

no offense Vanisher but I'm just not that big on animated animals

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Chasterson posted:

Hey I'm new sorta

if I had to choose two from that list I'd have to go with animal themed and animal related

no offense Vanisher but I'm just not that big on animated animals

I made u this plz wear it with pribe

vanisher

I think I'll edit the choose two thing to make it a bit more vague. I've got some worked up already and should post the first set tonight!

Fuck My Ass
I will fund this OP up to 50 USD. That is 5 Avatars, or I will provide gift certs to the user's e-mails if they want to post them. If we go the gift cert route thats 10 avs. vs 5

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

MrWillsauce

vanisher posted:

Hey friends, let's play a game.

There's a lot of new or returning folks, and maybe they would like a new look, but don't have a specific idea in mind. I know we have an avatar request thread (thanks fluffie), but how about an avatar game where vanisher buys a few people random (but very byob) avatars of his making.

Heres the basic rules:

The person who would like to have their avatar changed chooses two things from the list below:

Animated (like a gif)
Animal Related
Anime Themed

Then I will make three options. The requester can veto one, and the remaining two get voted on by people in the thread. At the end of the day (or whatever time frame makes sense) I or another person with cash will purchase said avatar.

Hopefully this isn't too complicated. Let me know if you want me to change the rules a bit.

vanisher

Arrhythmia posted:

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

Here are your three avatars, please veto one.

Pimp Giraffe

Posting Garfield

Flute Cat

vanisher

once we get a veto we can vote

Fuck My Ass

vanisher posted:

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

Pimp Giraffe

Posting Garfield

Flute Cat

def posting Garfield

Arrhythmia

vanisher posted:

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

Pimp Giraffe

Posting Garfield

Flute Cat

i don't really like that flute cat because the colours are not as powerful and striking but the other two are super good :)

PS: i have the strength of will to do this via the gift cert, if anyone wants to save themselves five dollars.

Farg
i also didn't see the choose two things. my second choice is animal i guess

----------------

Twenty Four

(Im not signing up, just here to vote, I like my av!)

Voting for the Giraffe there, thats a cool av!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
1 (one) vote for Garfield postin'

Manifisto

I like them all but I vote for pimp giraffe

City of Glompton

I wanna see our pal Arrhythmia rockin' the postin' Garfield

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

City of Glompton posted:

I wanna see our pal Arrhythmia rockin' the postin' Garfield

speading the :justpost: attitude is really doing the lords work

i too vote garfeels

alnilam

both good but i gotta vote for the gar man

vanisher

Pimp Giraffe:
Manifisto

Posting Garfield:
FMA
BG
CoG
MrBMrM
al

I believe in you pimp giraffe!

Arrhythmia posted:

i don't really like that flute cat because the colours are not as powerful and striking but the other two are super good :)

PS: i have the strength of will to do this via the gift cert, if anyone wants to save themselves five dollars.

I have an extra cert, and some friends sent me their extra cert codes, and we have some sponsors so don't sweat it! Do you want to be in a gang?

vanisher

Farg posted:

No worries - make sure you vote!

Also pick an image

(user was banned for political dad joke)

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
+1 for Garfield

Farg
it's gotta be garf

----------------

Boba_Fetus

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
gently caress my rear end bought my av but he's a loser and watched too much anime

vanisher

It's shaping up to be Mr.G

Pimp Giraffe:
Manifisto

Posting Garfield:
FMA
BG
CoG
MrBMrM
al
GWD
Farg

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the pimp giraffe a playa tho he shd def be a a repeat challenger imo

vanisher

One down

Farg posted:

hi i would like to volunteer. i am new and don't have an avatar but i am also pretty new here so i understand not wanting to keep me elligible. i would prefer....animated

Farg posted:

Working on this one next (2nite)

Arrhythmia
I am so happy

alnilam

it's so good

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I wish to make forced meme mario bros avatars for this thread

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high

Arrhythmia posted:

I am so happy

City of Glompton

another byob success story!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

byob historian

Arrhythmia posted:

I am so happy

wear it with pride

Fuck My Ass

Boba_Fetus posted:

gently caress my rear end bought my av but he's a loser and watched too much anime

byob historian

i made my own av i bought my own av im a loser and i s t i l l a i n t w a t c h e d e n o u g h a n i m e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Alright please veto one and then lets get voting!

Happy Dolphin

Internet Cat

Flagrant Intellectual Property Rights Theft

• Locked thread