Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
majestic

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

What a beautiful leopard

:agreed: lookin' good!

Wile E. Toyota

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.
Hi, can I join in on this game? I've had the same dog avatar for many, many years. I think it would be fun to switch to a cat. Or something else. Whatever your hearts desire.

City of Glompton

Wile E. Toyota posted:

Hi, can I join in on this game? I've had the same dog avatar for many, many years. I think it would be fun to switch to a cat. Or something else. Whatever your hearts desire.

you can't join the game, because it's over--however, you can avail yourself of the flufieduckies newbie av thread and either find an unclaimed av, or maybe if you ask someone might create one for you.

if I wasn't an Internet Tough Guy (I am, even though I'm conspicuously absent from the list) I might even offer you an av cert. Seeing as I'm a Tough Guy, though, I'll just demand that you take one, once you find your ideal av.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you ain't Tough and Cute though

Randaconda fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Apr 17, 2017

----------------

City of Glompton

whiteyfats posted:

you ain't Touch and Cute though

not true, Im very cute

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

City of Glompton posted:

not true, Im very cute

no tag :colbert:

----------------

vanisher

I'll make images and we can ask FMA to sponsor us if you want!

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

I'll make images and we can ask FMA to sponsor us if you want!

just don't let wile e tokyo get out of here without letting me give him a real hazing I mean an av cert

Wile E. Toyota

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

City of Glompton posted:

just don't let wile e tokyo get out of here without letting me give him a real hazing I mean an av cert

Oh no, please don't bully me with your av certs and lunch money :ohdear:

City of Glompton

Wile E. Toyota posted:

Oh no, please don't bully me with your av certs and lunch money :ohdear:

you're in real trouble now, nerd. I'm going to make sure you look real good when me and my friends are done with you!!!

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

you're in real trouble now, nerd. I'm going to make sure you look real good when me and my friends are done with you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Wile E. Toyota posted:

Here's some stuff! Sorry for the delay

Trip Out

Grinder

Exquisite Snake

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

• Locked thread