Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Accretionist posted:

The bulimia is a little much but I like the World's Nicest Cop helping with the murder investigation

I think it might be more of a control thing than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Also, holy poo poo this is the best thing on TV. This show is amazing and every scene feels so purposeful and unique.

I need a Winnie gang tag.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

GobiasIndustries posted:

She plays a lot of bridge, duh.

It's not too hard to believe considering that she was waiting for Varga. Since Nikki got to pick where she was sitting there would only be one or two windows with line of sight on her chair, so all Mr. Wrench had to do was watch the hallway for Meemo.

It was a good scene, and this season has been a lot of fun. I'm hoping Sy gets some revenge in the finale.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Your Taint posted:

Without spoiling, do we ever find out the significance of the scene in episode 1 in East Germany?

There are several thematic/character tie ins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Even if you are down on this season, you have to appreciate that episode 3 is probably the best episode from any season. It's also one of the best episodes of anything put on TV, in my opinion. The monologue that Zimmerman delivers from the hospital is so well done, even if it is a little heavy handed. There's a real Ozymandias vibe to that scene that ties into the entirety of the season nicely.

• Locked thread