Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
She doesn't, but she should've probably gone to get it from the car instead of going in with the Hugo award.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I had no idea that was in Russian, and i'm a native speaker. Still, eastern bloc, so kind of makes sense.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Great episode but I'd agree that it would've been better placed a few weeks later, but I guess they had to have her learn about Stussy name now.

The uncertainty principle stuff was really hammered in too but I can't really see it fitting particularly well with anything we've seen so far, unless they go "everyone was dead all along!" or something ridiculous like that. So this is something they'd probably expand on in the near future.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sure, but you don't need to search for it explicitly. That's not how google works or ever worked.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So do Varga's goons also have Schroedinger's competency? Like how do you perfectly execute an ambush on a prison transfer bus but then just let two unarmed, chained together prisoners walk away? I thought that might've been the plan, but nope. And then, now armed with crossbows, have them surrounded in an exposed position, but manage to lose a dude and an ear?

Still, the rest of the episode mostly made up for this. I'd just wish more of the season was like this, and we weren't getting there at episode eight.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That was a suitable ending to a wet fart of a season. I mean it's not bad bad but overall it just didn't work for me, the plot was mostly pretty lame, and the characters felt underdeveloped, so when everyone got killed today, I just couldn't care less about any of them. Too bad, it did have its moments, but most of the interesting and memorable stuff seemed to be in the first couple of episodes. And the last scene, yeah, just reminded me that I probably should've watched Lord of War instead.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The opening and closing scenes are cute, it's like poetry... it rhymes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I thought it was a weird choice to place it so early on, but in retrospect it's one of the better episodes of the season. THe problem is that this isn't saying as much as it would've in previous seasons.

• Locked thread