Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Anybody know if they'll put the premiere online for free like some channels do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Ray and Nikki are actualized as gently caress.

Also that "American" weirdo was probably from Fargo right?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

So I'm sure this gets asked a fair bit, but what the hell was the deal with the ufo's?

The survivors reported seeing a UFO.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

What did the scammers get out of Ennis? I must have missed something.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Supercar Gautier posted:

He kept writing cheques to Zimmerman from the advance for his book, on the false premise Zimmerman would use it for "greasing the right wheels" to sign big stars and help the movie come together.

Oh yeah I forgot all about the checks, thanks.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

Meanwhile, Vargas has come to collect on the loan from Emmit in the way he sees fit.

Vargas isn't collecting on the loan, the loan was a deliberate scheme to force Emmit to be beholden to him so he could move in and take over. An "investment".

But yeah I think that's otherwise right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

pr0p posted:

Like the deadly fish storm in S1. Or was there a scene with Malvo and a trebuchet of trout I missed?

That was caused by a water spout that a TV tuned to the news briefly mentioned.

• Locked thread