Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

:hf::smith: Some states use sand but man were winters brutal on my cars growing up.

Sand is a luxury that the colder parts of the world can't afford. Scorched earth is the only effective answer to the white threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

AbstractNapper posted:

Indeed. I like that they did this, and I do find it clever in that regard.

However, the first of the 3 stories seemed vague (as compared to the other two) and Vargas concludes with something along the lines of "the perception of reality becomes reality" which didn't really make sense to me as the point of the (Lehman) bank story --I should mention though that I am not familiar with the details of what actually happened with that bank -- or as something that connected the other two stories.

Oh my god you go watch or read The Big Short this instance.

• Locked thread