Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

I am so happy this show is back. Ewan McGregor really looks like two completely different people, if I didn't know he was playing 2 characters I would have had no idea.

I didn't know before watching, and was like "Man the rich brother looks so much like Ewan." while watching. Had to check IMDB to make sure I wasn't crazy, just awesome. I love this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Capntastic posted:

I am loving how almost every conversation in season 3 so far has someone misunderstanding a word someone uses, or having to explain a word they used because the other person doesn't know what they meant.

I feel the opposite. Everyone seems so goddamn dumb this season, I know it's intentional but it's just so grating to me. Only Nikki seems to understand anything whatsoever and I guess that's why I like her.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Not sure what I just watched, but I guess I learned the old man got his name from a toilet maker and the final 3 minutes had some movement, so that's something.

They should've made this a youtube backstory short or something. Loved the first two episodes but this one was just.. it wasn't even bad, just pointless. I'm sure it'll make sense with the whole season, man I hate appointment TV. I'll probably end up loving this episode once it's all done.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

At this point I hope the new chief is a Varga goon, because it's just getting completely frustrating how he ignores everything and tries to move on like everything is a coincidence.

I'm just really not feeling this season. The whole prison shoot out thing just made it so much worse. Like if the chief is with Varga then I can understand things like, "Oh the camera it's just a glitch." and maybe he could've told them she wasn't killed and where the prison bus will be, but ugghhh

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Can someone explain the love for Carrie Coon? She plays a good middle aged mom/cop in Fargo but I don't see what is making people go, "Oh I started watching because of Carrie Coon". Besides Leftovers is there something I'm missing here?

She's a good actress but I'm guessing I missed a few Bryan Cranston-esque shows/movies from her? I never even heard of her before Fargo this season.

I'm not being sarcastic at all, I feel like I've missed a Walter White type performance and I'd love to watch it.

• Locked thread