Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

socketwrencher posted:

It just felt Colin Hanks-ian to me, which seemed at odds with her character. Someone was literally upstairs... assuming she didn't hear a car start up, how far away could the suspect be?

That was her son's footsteps.

Paladinus posted:

Took a closer look at his cap, and it is indeed a stasi one. I guess the song in Russian and him inviting the suspect to sit down in perfect Russian threw me off. His face also looks extremely Russian to me for whatever reason.

That was german.

Amazing start to what I hope is another amazing season. What the hell did the rich brother get his company into?

The door didn't open for the police officer in that one scene, so I'm going to be the first one to suggest that this season's thing is vampires or something.

And for the one that said "Which show can have throat singing and an italian po song?", watch The Young Pope, one of the best tv shows ever.

Mr. Nemo fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Apr 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I was lying in bed last night when it hit me:

Malvo season 1: "Haven't had pie this good since Eden."

Season 3, we have two Edens as prominent locations.

A time traveling Malvo will show up in the next few episodes, I'll bet on it. And I'm only like 60% kidding.

Apologies if someone had mentioned this before.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

precision posted:

Apple pie. Apple. Eden. Apple.

Well, duh. With all the religious references in season 1 of course that what we thought back then. But it was clearly Noah foreshadowing his five seasons master plan.

As I said, only 60% kidding.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

precision posted:

Nikki is actually dead, that's why she was lying in cold water, to keep from decomposing. Aspirin was to keep her blood from clotting shut.

I'm not sure I'm kidding.

Ah, I see you've been watching American Gods as well.

Thank you to whoever mentioned that IRS guy was Division 5 guy from Legion, I couldn't quite figure it out.

• Locked thread