Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

GobiasIndustries posted:

Nah, SE Michigan. It wasn't something that was said 100% of the time but everyone I knew definitely knew the phrase. Hmm...

Add another Michigan native who's never heard "Flip a B" as a U-Turn.

Henchman of Santa posted:

I'm also from metro Detroit and the only time I've ever heard that phrase is on Clone High regarding a swimming pool

This is also what I immediately thought of. Best friends forever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Krispy Kareem posted:

The show writer is just trying to make 'flip a B' happen.

New thread title "Flippin a B, Wednesdays at 10"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I just couldn't get Ralph Wiggum out of my head every time I heard "I can help!"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

jfood posted:

The real mystery is, did Varga hack the cameras or did Gloria being in the vicinity gently caress them up?

Good, came back to the thread to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought her mutant powers cause the problem. I didn't even think it was meant to be subtle.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Was there some significance to the desert in the fridge? They focused on it for a bit there, I'm trying to think if Varga ate that at one point, so it would symbolize that Emmit accepted what happened and had no more guilt.

Or maybe it was just a dessert.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Wafflecopper posted:

What the actual gently caress? No wonder America is so overweight if that's what you call a loving salad

At least when you see that it's not pretending to be healthy. Now, if you go down to McDonald's for a nice Kale salad on the other hand...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Christ I just had a repressed memory about my mom's obsession with jello salad, thanks a lot. Queasy.

• Locked thread