Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I really wish they'd keep that "true story" stuff limited to the first episode. We don't need to see it every episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Edit: Cop Mac has to come back around in a serious way to tie in the thematic signaling of the episode / killing off a Its always sunny character each season right?

Who did they kill off in season two?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Supercar Gautier posted:

Season 1 had three actors who have been on Always Sunny, and all three of their characters died. Season 2 also had one actor who'd been on Always Sunny, but he lived. Thanks IMDb.

I can only recall Dennis in season one.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

precision posted:

I think the Schrodinger's Cat stuff is foreshadowing that the ex-Chief is both alive and dead, hence why the door never opens for her and cell phones don't hear her.

Is her son also a ghost?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I hope the sheriff comes around next week and signs off on this investigation. He's the only character I'm not on board with and right now he feels like a gruff replay of Bob Odenkirk in season one.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

A.V. Club posted:

Emmit is the bird (represented by the flute), Ray is the duck (represented by the oboe), Nikki is the cat (represented by the clarinet), Sy is the grandfather (represented by the bassoon, the blast of the hunter’s shotgun is Yuria (represented by the kettle drum), Varga is the wolf (represented by the french horn), and Gloria is Peter (represented by the strings). It’s not a precise match-up—Yuria as the hunter’s shotgun is an odd choice—but if this ends up following the plot of the original story, Varga will “eat” Ray, and Gloria will use Emmit to lure Varga out into the open, where she’ll rope a noose around his neck. I suspect things won’t go that way, though.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Gyshall posted:

Best show on TV right now?

1. Better Call Saul
2. The Leftovers
3. Fargo
4. Silicon Valley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Gyshall posted:

Like, aliens man. Is the main cop lady in this season an alien?

We never saw aliens, we saw a UFO, and we will probably never see or hear about it again. It doesn't need to factor into the plot or overarching story as a whole. People see UFOs and other unexplained sky phenomenon all the time. Even Ronald Reagan claimed to have seen one once. It's no coincidence that the season that featured Reagan also featured a UFO.

• Locked thread