Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
i feel bad for gloria spending 9 episodes swinging between optimistic and sardonic while being constantly poo poo on and doing very little to advance the actual story. the only intelligent person that's paid attention to her at all is ray wise's character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
i liked the part where the chief is super smug about catching the real serial killer and doesnt remember that 3 months earlier for the same case he threw gory murder photos into the face of the victim's parolee girlfriend and said "I'll leave this with you so you can admire your work" because he knew she was the murderer and was a huge rear end about it to gloria

i was 100% certain about a thing, now im 100% certain about a mutually exclusive thing with no acknowledgement that i traumatized and jailed an innocent person who is now the target of a manhunt based on my actions

• Locked thread