Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah but if she knew what it was, she probably wouldn't be using it as a weapon.

"Hmmm this award means a lot to my dead dad, better just go unarmed with a possible intruder/murderer around instead"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I just wanna say that VM is my favourite character of anything I've watched in a long time. I'm pretty much grinning from ear to ear every time he's on screen. From ep 1 but "Where is it you're from again?" "America." was amazing

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

If Gloria made the camera not work, that would mean fake cop's plan was to murder Nikki with the camera rolling, which would be dumb, especially if it was supposed to look like a suicide. Plus we've seen no evidence that Gloria's presence stops electronics from working at all, only that they don't detect her. Seems much more likely to me that the obvious solution is the correct one: fake cop was a Varga goon and the cameras were hacked.

Wafflecopper fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jun 5, 2017

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Kragger99 posted:

I was wondering if that was a spaceship (due the the aliens thing earlier in this thread).

Why do people in this thread keep going on about aliens? That was last season's theme. They're not going to do it again. Season 1 was the devil incarnate, season 2 was aliens, season 3 is Jewish wizards

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this was the first sort of good season out of the 3 but it was still clumsy and full of stupid poo poo and basically like 3 or 4 episodes of story stretched out into 10 which was incredibly tedious.

its obvious based on everything else this entire loving season that varga is walking out that door free, end your loving story you coward.

burgle was the most useless character I've ever seen in a tv show and as a bonus she was also incredibly annoying with that folksy retard poo poo and came with a clonestamped oh-yah-don'tcha-know-there partner to make those scenes extra grating.

what a waste of time, someone edit this down to 3 good episodes please. god drat half the characters and 3/4 the episodes were unnecessary.

what's it like having such high standards you can't actually enjoy anything at all

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

phosdex posted:

That was a salad, not dessert.

What the actual gently caress? No wonder America is so overweight if that's what you call a loving salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

which meant I missed Nikki getting shot in the head after killing a cop?

Nikki and the cop shot each other at the same time

• Locked thread