Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

This only leaves Jimmy and Kimmy over on Better Call Saul as the sweetest couple on television prestige drama.... :ohdear:

We may be left with Andy and Lucy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Accretionist posted:

Ray needs to hit up a spa. I used to think of spas as 'girls day out' fare but having been to one? My god. If you don't like spas, you don't like relaxing.

The kitten Ray?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
It's interesting how Fargo itself (in North Dakota, not Minnesota) is almost always tangential to the plots of the movie and the previous seasons.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

Ray's going to starve to death as a kitten when Nikki never comes home :(

I thought Paul Marraine (Ray Wise's character) was keeping kitten Ray.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Grem posted:

You might also know him from Boardwalk Empire.

And he was the Chief in Agent Carter Season 1 as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
For anyone who didn't know, Mary Elizabeth Winstead ("The Swango") has a gorgeous voice and recorded an album with producer Dan "The Automator" Nakamura as Got a Girl. It's pretty great, especially if you liked groups like Lovage, Bitter:Sweet, and Portishead.

The video for "Did We Live Too Fast":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD6upBLkbj8

• Locked thread