Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

GobiasIndustries posted:

Flip a bitch is definitely something that is said in the midwest, I grew up in Michigan and it was commonplace when I hit driving age.

U.P.? I grew up in metro Detroit and never heard that before. Living closer to mid Michigan now and still never heard it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Klungar posted:

Maybe it's more prevalent in parts of Michigan without Michigan Lefts?

That's basically Wisconsin so...

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Everyone on their phones is definitely a deliberate theme. Interested to see where or if it ties in to whatever else weird they're throwing out there.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Get a load of this guy that never watched The Shield

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

This only leaves Jimmy and Kimmy over on Better Call Saul as the sweetest couple on television prestige drama.... :ohdear:

Well, that ain't gonna last forever.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

dogboy posted:

Not story related, but if you get beaten up like that and have bruises like that especially in those places do _not_ take Aspirin. Not even a little bit.

Thins the build making it more difficult to clot, right?

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

vermin posted:

What do you think Vargus's purging and picking his teeth bloody mean about his character? Does it tie into him being the wolf from Peter and the Wolf and Yuri's animal masks?

He made comments about that guy's wife being fat implying she was a slut earlier, but the bulimia shows he also has a problem with impulses. He's also humiliated and nearly killed Sy using food. Is this a theme or am I staring at tea leaves here?

Also I love Hotline Miami so it doesn't bother me at all and makes me like Fargo even more.

He's the embodiment of capitalism. He succumbs to his desires with wreck-less abandon despite the long term damage to his internal structure. He's found shortcuts to get what he desires and minimize the short term effects while the long term are eating away at his insides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Or she thinks she can but actually cannot​. Just like the Android.

• Locked thread