Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

It boggles the mind that shows this good exist. We truly live in the golden age of TV. I can't even imagine having shows of the caliber we have now when I was a kid. Hashtag blessed indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

I recognized that was exactly how it was going to end as soon as they both gave their competing predictions and I've got ambiguous ending fatigue at this point.

It was a little goofy how Varga apparently disappeared up into that elevator shaft and Wrench and Swango just kind of shrugged and said fine, let's go kill the brother we know was under his control the whole time. And even with all the records Nicki turned into the IRS he got away with that $200m apparently.

Well, like the IRS agent said, It was all done legally, except for not paying taxes. The murders were written off by everybody but the ex-chief/DHS chick. Like Varga said, the other 4 murders had evidence shared between them and a man who had confessed to them all and was convicted. Then the show leaves the ending ambiguous which I personally loved. I believe Varga got away with it. This particular pump and dump was obviously not his first or even second or third it seemed to me. If that was truly the case he would most likely be working for higher ups in Russia as part of the real deal Russian mob although the show never really went into whether or not he had a boss. I really enjoyed this season. I honestly have to say I have enjoyed all 3 seasons equally.

Edit: Wrench and Swango had the money and had just destroyed Varga's men. Plus they probably thought the IRS information was enough to get him anyway. Emmit had killed her man and he was who she wanted revenge on the most. They didn't see the need to chase Varga up an elevator shaft considering all that.

• Locked thread