Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Re:EXPOSITION strikes again

Please let shoujo girl be fun and pleasant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

AnacondaHL posted:

I mean, even on the female character side, what fan popularity poll isn't dominated by horny fan thirst?

Sometimes that thirst lines up with really good taste though. Like for instance, sometimes Tiger and Bunny top those character popularity polls because girls still really love them and they should because Tiger and Bunny are the best.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

the talking...so much talking...

I cant take any more exposition GIVE ME THE PAYOFF ALREADY YOU FUCKS

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Definitely better than it was for most of the series. Finally getting some of that payoff for the truckload of exposition this show has made me sit through.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

This show is about technically going through the motions and then demanding you like it. There are flashes of genuine fun here and there, but man it just doesn't seem like the finished product was worth much.

I'm glad I watched it, but wish it had lived up to the expectations I had during the first few episodes instead of deteriorating and leaning so hard on the exposition.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Eh, not exactly what would happen. I thought there was a not-insignificant chance Altair would just no-sell the heroes' secret weapon for the third time and impale Setsuna straight up before she finished talking. Then she'd grin that smug grin and be like "you didn't really think my resolve was that weak, did you?" and everyone would look on in horror.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Robot Uprising posted:

So Magane; consistantly the best character, and one to actually save the world.

Just completely ignored in the final episode

gently caress this show

emptyquotin' this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Terrible Opinions posted:

Why would you bother dwelling anymore on the worst character out of an impressively bad cast?

I agree, no idea why they gave Sota so much screentime

• Locked thread