Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

have you considered that the protagonist, himself, is in an anime

like you gotta think of this in layers, he's in an anime universe where anime-anime plays on tv

animeception

What if he's the anime and they're real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Am I missing something or does Anime Strike not have the subtitles for this?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lady, don't use your sword to open the window. It has a handle right there.

Annointed posted:

I still can't get over the fact that the antagonist looks like a high school girl's oc donut steel.

And it rules. There is enough 12 year old cool stuff and good visuals and butt rock to keep me interested to see where this is going. I really like the fan blade distortion that they do with the swords.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Apr 11, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Meteora confirmed to be a snack monster, and also current Best Girl.

I hope the general tone of the show leans more toward the ED, personally.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The new character Persona K' rules and I can't wait for more of him.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Paracelsus posted:

You at least have to give him credit for this: his waifu of choice is (or at least appears to be) a grown-rear end woman of strength and character, rather than an imouto or moeblob. That puts him ahead of >95% of LN authors already.

I mean, keep in mind the women in Black Lagoon. And if we're lucky, maybe the boy will turn into Rock.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know why the magic horse makes motorcycle sounds, but it's fine by me.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Note that this anime is NOT about LNs.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

1. Her heavily-implied creator committed suicide, so I'd guess she wants to burn down the world in revenge. What do you do when the rest of Olympus bullies your god to death?

It's not going to be as simple as burn everything revenge, since she could easily do that on her own and hasn't yet. As far as we know she doesn't even interact with normal people in any way.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ah, Japari Beer.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am okay with the rest of the show being the cast eating various foods.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I badly want her to have been totally wrong. That'd be a good and fun twist.

The next episode is 20 minutes of Meteora repeating her deductions to Military Uniform Princess while eating fried chicken, only for that to happen.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

So an episode or two ago they mentioned how characters are summoned due to having a big impact on viewers, but wasn't Meteora like an item shop NPC or something in her game? I guess maybe she became part of some meme or something they made her unusually popular?

I think she was like the final save point NPC or something so I guess players doing post game stuff would see her a lot?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

Mine, for example.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Next episode better have flashbacks of the respective girls' and boys' nights out to make up for the lack of eating in this one.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I appreciate the VA for demon summoner murder girl going all in.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm hoping the season climactic battle is actually Altair against Magane rather than any of the heroes being in it.

Also I don't recall any explanation on it, but given that the characters are pulled from fictional worlds in the first place, it's possible Mamika could be brought back in, though likely with different memories due to being from a different volume or season or something. They've still got a bunch of characters to get through though, so I don't know if it's too likely.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jun 5, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope my friend Meteora stays safe.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Need to get that boy some booze, to deal with it like an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Man I want another Crowds now.

• Locked thread